The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I'm so dying. My vote for best thread ever.
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    alywei3773 wrote: »
    I'm curious...

Bi-curious?

Pi-curious?

Hi-cutieous?

My-beautious!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Match #6 y’all!

@standenvernet and @nooshi713 are a match made in heaven! Here in this earth we will just squint at the power of this love match!

What is he like?

Heaven in a male body. He is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

Well that is wonderful. He sounds great.

Yeah, something like that -- I got the 6-foot thing covered (with some to spare); Let's break this down from your Shopping list:
    • 6 feet tall (yup)
    • Fine (I feel fine, but ... unless you're talking about hair ... you'll need to be the judge...)
    • Affectionate (when properly motivated / reciprocated)
    • Gentleman (yup, that's the room I use; alternately labeled as "Mens"...)
    • Likes to travel and likes the outdoors (yup, though I do live indoors, which intentionally keeps the "outdoors" outdoors)
    • Likes short women (stature = yes; sighted = no; tempered = no -- you will be teased on this, however)
    • Gives a good massage (of course, often with various 'endings' )

So, @george5911 sounds pretty good about now, eh?

Hi. How old are you? Do you like birds? What about women's feet?

55, and both are fantastic when properly prepared.
    How'd I do?

Ruh roooo! 😬
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    I'm curious...

This is a thread full of answers

Except when it isn't :ohwell:

It's totally not.

There's a love match made every 50 posts or so. Where else can you find that kind of volume? And about 50% of those are successful*, where else gives that kind of success rate while remaining disease free**?

*success being purposely ill defined and assuredly a low bar.
    **disease free is relative. It's more like not more diseased. The participants have what they have, but the no nudity clause (mostly) assures not acquiring something additional.

But there's no alcohol.

I don't see anything expressly prohibiting it

That's a success in my books then!
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Match #6 y’all!

@standenvernet and @nooshi713 are a match made in heaven! Here in this earth we will just squint at the power of this love match!

What is he like?

Heaven in a male body. He is the kindest, warmest, bravest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life,

Well that is wonderful. He sounds great.

Yeah, something like that -- I got the 6-foot thing covered (with some to spare); Let's break this down from your Shopping list:
    • 6 feet tall (yup)
    • Fine (I feel fine, but ... unless you're talking about hair ... you'll need to be the judge...)
    • Affectionate (when properly motivated / reciprocated)
    • Gentleman (yup, that's the room I use; alternately labeled as "Mens"...)
    • Likes to travel and likes the outdoors (yup, though I do live indoors, which intentionally keeps the "outdoors" outdoors)
    • Likes short women (stature = yes; sighted = no; tempered = no -- you will be teased on this, however)
    • Gives a good massage (of course, often with various 'endings' )

So, @george5911 sounds pretty good about now, eh?

Hi. How old are you? Do you like birds? What about women's feet?

55, and both are fantastic when properly prepared.
    How'd I do?

rip
    :cry: so no consensual friend requests then? Damnit! I guess someone has to make-up the 'other' 50%...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I'm curious...

Just like every other thread then... consistent disappointment. Well, I do value consistency 🤨

Just like men and sex, there's only one move, we just do it faster

Well, sorry about your luck Leut.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    I'm curious...

It's totally not.

There's a love match made every 50 posts or so. Where else can you find that kind of volume? And about 50% of those are successful*, where else gives that kind of success rate while remaining disease free**?

**disease free is relative. It's more like not more diseased. The participants have what they have, but the no nudity clause (mostly) assures not acquiring something additional.

@kindalikevelma + @leut_underpants

done, success rate increased

This was not a reach, I've been foreplay tormenting her for weeks now and she looks fantastic in fancy clothes. Meanwhile she keeps promising me an array and beatings but never delivering. We're perfect. :heart:

I support this match.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Get to work then
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I'm curious...

It's totally not.

This was not a reach, I've been foreplay tormenting her for weeks now and she looks fantastic in fancy clothes. Meanwhile she keeps promising me an array and beatings but never delivering. We're perfect. :heart:

Tell her there's a production environment issue that needs attention. Tell her she can't leave until she finishes a RCA.

Are you trying to win me from her? Cause that's how you win me. That and tight dresses, but I know you can do that.

And here I could have been making backdoor security threats jokes with Leut this whole time. How was I so blind to this obvious storybook romance?
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    I'm curious...

It's totally not.

Trust me, I’ve tried. He keeps shooting me down and calling me kid. He’s an ageist, that one.
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Options
    neilwij wrote: »
    Here goes😁

I'm quiet, shy but a bit of a dark horse. I've got a pretty good sense of humour but no one on here knows yet. I love to motivate people on here and I always work my A##e off when I'm training. I'm sure I'd be quite a catch for somebody 😂 So I'm just throwing myself out into the unknown...

I award you @RomaineCalm

She's a little wilted these days, but she becomes more palatable if you dowse her in the right dressing.

🤔 I'll be sure to find the right dressing 😂

Or. Undressing.

Cheeky.😏
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I would like someone who can entertain me til mfp fixes the glitch...so this is foreverville baybee!
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    I'm curious...

It's totally not.

Tell her there's a production environment issue that needs attention. Tell her she can't leave until she finishes a RCA.

Are you trying to win me from her? Cause that's how you win me. That and tight dresses, but I know you can do that.

And here I could have been making backdoor security threats jokes with Leut this whole time. How was I so blind to this obvious storybook romance?
    I'm curious...

It's totally not.

Trust me, I’ve tried. He keeps shooting me down and calling me kid. He’s an ageist, that one.

The dichotomy here is spellbinding, I love it. I don't know whether I'm turned on or offended. :laugh:

FWIW, I was recompiling kernels and writing bsd firewalls when you were still in your pull ups.

The more you reveal your age, the harder I fall. You stop it.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Here goes😁

I'm quiet, shy but a bit of a dark horse. I've got a pretty good sense of humour but no one on here knows yet. I love to motivate people on here and I always work my A##e off when I'm training. I'm sure I'd be quite a catch for somebody 😂 So I'm just throwing myself out into the unknown...

I award you @RomaineCalm

She's a little wilted these days, but she becomes more palatable if you dowse her in the right dressing.

Sorry to rain on the love match parade here but I'm contaminated, not wilted, and therefore I'm not so palatable no matter what dressing is used.