The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    I fkn love this thread. MFP better not break or take it down.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

YOU still haven't matched me.... have I been deemed "unmatchable"?

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

You walked in and claimed a match and she whipped off her slip and leapt into your arms suckling like a hungry infant. I was equally aroused and threatened by your sudden coupling. There seemed to be no need to deny that you, @tinak33, and @RhiAnLewis17 were THE Sapphic Sisters of the thread.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

You walked in and claimed a match and she whipped off her slip and leapt into your arms suckling like a hungry infant. I was equally aroused and threatened by your sudden coupling. There seemed to be no need to deny that you, @tinak33, and @RhiAnLewis17 were THE Sapphic Sisters of the thread.
    I wann watch

I mean

Congrats you two
  • tinak33
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

Well, it's about time you acknowledged it. Took you long enough.....
    And I had to claim her, because you were taking too long!

zxb7m7nu7n1w.gif
  • tinak33
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

I don't allow slips in my presence.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

I was just happy for the breeze...
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »

Thus sayeth the Swan.

ok @SwannySez , let's see you in a kilt.

Ring ding diddle-iddle-ah-dee-oh ring-dih-diddle-ee-ih-oh...
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    The only match I'm backing so far is @george5911 and @nooshi713.

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

Who watched that show "Love Connection"?

Not awkward at all. She's gorgeous, smart, has her own, nothing not to like.
    I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

You're so sweet. :)

If only that last part werent true.
  • nooshi713
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

Not the best matchmaker though.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    *thread watching*

rbwglrxqq8hv.gif

+1
  • SwannySez
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

Our powers are unimpeachable. Our choices impeccable. Some people, sadly, are living in a world of their own delusion. That cannot be helped. Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

We are matchmakers, not plastic surgeons or psychiatrists. We can only put the right naughty bits in proximity. It's up to the matchees to make it work.

Faith.

giphy.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

That's MY breeze.
  • SwannySez
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

qzdvkkqfwa6j.gif

That's MY breeze.

It left me all a'flutter.
  • nooshi713
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

How DARE you question @SwannySez . Do you know how difficult it is to find a match for an owner of 4 parrots?
    Oh, I guess maybe you do know.

The parrots are an asset. They are not why I'm single. Lol. Who wouldn't want 4 adorably fluffy potty trained birds around?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    She deserves more than a touch-n-go relationship.

Apologies if it makes things more awkward for ya, I know it's been said before, but you two would seriously be a cute couple.

IMHO overall I think the "matchmakers" here are not putting a thoughtful process to work.

I'm just happy AF being single and raising my kids. Also like 45 or so of the states are in between us.

That's why they made airplanes. Don't give up so easily, man.

Who brought R Kelly into this?
  • george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    She deserves more than a touch-n-go relationship.

That's why they made airplanes. Don't give up so easily, man.

Who brought R Kelly into this?

Pretty sure she's no child, and no one said anything about urine, so I guess you did my man.