The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    This thread is what happens when chit chatters attempt to be like F&G.

No. This is something very, very different.
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I’m so confused. What am I supposed to do here? Do i dance? Swipe right? Are coconuts mandatory? When i was young we didn’t have to go through all this rigamarole to get our hearts broken. It was simpler back then.

Coconuts are optional and also I would like to claim you as my mfp match, please and thank you.

If only you had been a bit quicker!

Alas, I have someone for you, my little deadhead:

@BlowPopKisses? Meet your MFP Love Match: @deadliftsandsprinkles!

Now let’s see some girl on girl, shall we?

A Love match, for moi? I don't rightly remember signin' up but ....
    @deadliftsandsprinkles

mmzt9xhk2eju.gif
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    george5911 wrote: »
    You're good, this is both fun for me to participate and watch. I'm not offended in the least.

So, you're not open for matching? Damn

looks like someone wants to be matched with u george5911 ;)

And here I thought you and @burlygirl91 had a thing for each other.

I thought I was with the banana lady?

I think this whole place is basically one big love triangle with just a few bystanders.

It's a love polygon of some sort. Even an isocagon isn't enough sides for all of the side action.

True. Although I didn't feel like googling what shape had the most sides so just went with the standard triangle.

how bout a ball?

You sir, are correct! As the number of sides of a polygon increases, the closer the shape becomes to a circle (ball). So what we have here is the potential for a infinitely-many sided love circle.....
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    This thread is what happens when chit chatters attempt to be like F&G.

tenor.gif
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    im just trynna get cuffed before ya'll tax refunds hit.

need someone willing to take me out to dinner and a show, maybe buy me some new dancing shoes at least.
    in return im gonna be willing to drop you off at work, run you a hug in public, text you smiley faces at least 3 times a day. we can negotiate all the details later on tbh it ain't that important.

once the money is spent though i am GONE don't even pretend to know me wit ya broke azz.

The treasury is closed: no tax refunds currently.

They plan to bring back employees later in Jan. to process refunds. Suddenly the white house legal dept. has decided that the IRS employees to process refunds fit the qualification as "essential to protect life or property." Of course, like most other government employees who have to work during the shutdown, they are not actually going to be given a paycheck until the government re-opens. I believe there is a lawsuit in the works about that, as there should be... I feel bad for the employees who are still showing up for work and getting an I.O.U. instead of an actual paycheck. To be frank, I would say that whole practice is despicable bull-kitten.
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    Welp looks like I'm gonna remain an MFP spinster.....I wonder if there is a matching cats to mfp crones thread🤔
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    You're good, this is both fun for me to participate and watch. I'm not offended in the least.

I think this whole place is basically one big love triangle with just a few bystanders.

It's a love polygon of some sort. Even an isocagon isn't enough sides for all of the side action.

True. Although I didn't feel like googling what shape had the most sides so just went with the standard triangle.

how bout a ball?

You sir, are correct! As the number of sides of a polygon increases, the closer the shape becomes to a circle (ball). So what we have here is the potential for a infinitely-many sided love circle.....

are we talking 2 or 3 dimensions here? This is important when it comes to love shapes.

how bout a ball?

Whoa whoa

Let's not pretend that all of the lengths of these sides are the same. If we were all equal, your statement might be true.

@denny_mac I think we better keep it at 2 dimensions
    As @leut_underpants pointed out, we are not all created equal, so a love sphere might be too dangerous.....
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Welp looks like I'm gonna remain an MFP spinster.....I wonder if there is a matching cats to mfp crones thread🤔

@SwannySez get your slacker matchmaker butt over here and fix this.

dc3caqequ2ep.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options

Never fear @Nicksmom106, we can and will find you a match. Despite the Negative Nellies, I believe in love. It is transformative and can heal even the croniest cat-lady spinster!

Have a little faith.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options

No. I'm matching you with @FeelinFooFoo's boyfriend if he doesn't marry her within 365 days.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »

No. I'm matching you with @FeelinFooFoo's boyfriend if he doesn't marry her within 365 days.

giphy.gif
  • SwannySez
    Options
    I nominate @newmeadow as chief matchmaker. Any seconds

This is not a democracy. Roberts Rules of Order do not reign here.
  • SwannySez
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I'd like to throw my name in the hat for chief matchmaker

source.gif
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »

You got 30 bucks?

If I had thirty {young}bucks at my disposal sir!!!😡...what the hell would I be here for?!😏😉