The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    DickVernon wrote: »
    Welp looks like I'm gonna remain an MFP spinster.....I wonder if there is a matching cats to mfp crones thread🤔

You got 30 bucks?

If I had thirty {young}bucks at my disposal sir!!!😡...what the hell would I be here for?!😏😉

You kinda did set yourself up for this...Dick.
  • SwannySez
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    @SwannySez ,you need to take control of this situation, Brother.

You have people tryna nominate each other, dudes throwing names into hats. When did you even GET a hat for names?! I never saw any hat! What hat?!

Oh there never was nor shall there ever be a hat. The dadgum self-entitlement is ubiquitous! Kids these days, thinkin' they can just walk into a thread and start making matches. How many years did THEY spend apprenticed to the dark lord? How many children did they bleed at the altar?
  • SwannySez
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

You have people tryna nominate each other, dudes throwing names into hats. When did you even GET a hat for names?! I never saw any hat! What hat?!

Oh there never was nor shall there ever be a hat. The dadgum self-entitlement is ubiquitous! Kids these days, thinkin' they can just walk into a thread and start making matches. How many years did THEY spend apprenticed to the dark lord? How many children did they bleed at the altar?

I've done my time

VTAG.gif
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    pretty obvious who's really making the matches in this thread

g6ej48vrcvy9.gif
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

I've done my time

VTAG.gif

giphy.gif
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Probably @kinetixtrainer2 's hat.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    I nominate @newmeadow as chief matchmaker. Any seconds?

I got two hugs which clearly translates to a seconded nomination. Shall we put it to a vote then? All those in favor?

I'm afraid to ire the Swan. He's likely to channel the spirit of GG Allin and the next thing you know my bedroom will smell like poopoo all the time.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Wot in tarnation
    Just the ubiquitous MFP pandemonium of unsupervised interactions between Chit-Chat and Fun & Games MFPeeps (kinda like dry-shaving a herd of cats)