The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    ok. Don't believe I get to say this, rather than being told this.... First time ever.....

SwannySez wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

Not the best matchmaker though.

How DARE you question @SwannySez . Do you know how difficult it is to find a match for an owner of 4 parrots?
    Oh, I guess maybe you do know.

The parrots are an asset. They are not why I'm single. Lol. Who wouldn't want 4 adorably fluffy potty trained birds around?

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

You would or wouldn't want to be around the fluffers?

Fluffers I can deal with, but live birds?

Hey, @SwannySez , since your match for me classifies me as an undesirably geriatric, can I get a refund on my payment, or is there some kinda of "exchange" program?

Oh c'mon, now. You're not so old that you need a fluffer. No one here buys that.

But since we do not stand for age discrimination in these parts, we will find you another match.

Hey, hey, hey!! My match was already matched a second time with someone else and then rejected her. I'm still waiting for my rematch!

You've heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? That *kitten* don't fly in these here parts, lady. We're more akin to kindergarten: you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Hey, it's not my fault you matched me with someone who wants to stay single! That's gotta be against the rules or something.

IF ITS MEANT TO BEEEE ITLL BEEEEE ITLLL BEEEE

BABY JUST LET IT BE

So far this thread is ending up eerily similar to my actual dating life.... :'(

@_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ - sorry for your troubles. If I wasn't already with @HappilyDistracted I'd certainly volunteer for you.

@bigbandjohn so no triad yet?

Well, whomever is selected we should both agree. I'm all about making sure everyone involved is happy.

@HappilyDistracted don't let him go. Not with that attitude.

Pretty sure I saw him on the news yesterday, licking a doorbell for 3 hours straight.

He's practicing....
    So he knows the right buttons to push.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    ok. Don't believe I get to say this, rather than being told this.... First time ever.....

The fact of the matter here, folks, is that we simply know better than you. It's that simple. Oh sure, some people, who shall remain nameless - *cough* - seem to believe themselves to be the shadchans of MFP. They are mistaken. Only we chosen few, we happy few, we kilt-wearing chewers of caq have been blessed with the divine vision to make the choices here in this thread that carry the weight of God himself.

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

How DARE you question @SwannySez . Do you know how difficult it is to find a match for an owner of 4 parrots?

The parrots are an asset. They are not why I'm single. Lol. Who wouldn't want 4 adorably fluffy potty trained birds around?

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

Hey, @SwannySez , since your match for me classifies me as an undesirably geriatric, can I get a refund on my payment, or is there some kinda of "exchange" program?

Oh c'mon, now. You're not so old that you need a fluffer. No one here buys that.

But since we do not stand for age discrimination in these parts, we will find you another match.

Hey, hey, hey!! My match was already matched a second time with someone else and then rejected her. I'm still waiting for my rematch!

You've heard the saying "the squeaky wheel gets the grease"? That *kitten* don't fly in these here parts, lady. We're more akin to kindergarten: you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Hey, it's not my fault you matched me with someone who wants to stay single! That's gotta be against the rules or something.

BABY JUST LET IT BE

@_BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ - sorry for your troubles. If I wasn't already with @HappilyDistracted I'd certainly volunteer for you.

Well, whomever is selected we should both agree. I'm all about making sure everyone involved is happy.

Pretty sure I saw him on the news yesterday, licking a doorbell for 3 hours straight.

He's practicing....

For three hours? He's showing off.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Making his tongue smoothy smooth.
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

Or fine-tuning. Either way, he clearly is getting really, REALLY good at one skill.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Or fine-tuning. Either way, he clearly is getting really, REALLY good at one skill.

Maybe invest in alternative anatomy for doorbells. Give him a challenge
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options

ok... I was going to say it wasn't me, but after
    He's practicing....

I'll leave it up to your imagination.... :p
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

Not necessarily. You can have all the technical precision and stamina in the world, but if you ain't got no feel for the game, you might as well be painting a mural on a clam shell.
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

I'm betting that doorbell didn't ring even once.

Ninja doorbell licker
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

Cuz he couldn't find the right spot?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

Yet someone keeps coming to the door over and over and over...
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Thus sayeth the Swan.

You are hilarious.

4b2vgpv791dn.gif

BABY JUST LET IT BE

He's practicing....

Yet someone keeps coming to the door over and over and over...

I'll have what she's having.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I think I broke my match :'( , please sir may I have another?

:p
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

5996ab02f69dfaa4ed831a7f76865fab.jpg
  • HappilyDistracted
    Options

This is why you can't have nice toys.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Or nice boys. They end up in the cellar 😜
  • cdlee4
    cdlee4 Posts: 507 Member
    Options

another one for the basement huh...now i see how you do it.

25vftt9pq8x1.gif
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Options
    Me reading this thread & anticipating what will happen next

giphy.gif
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Or nice boys. They end up in the cellar 😜

it's basement, :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    cdlee4 wrote: »

another one for the basement huh...now i see how you do it.

25vftt9pq8x1.gif

:# I can explain.. ermmm uhhh, oh, look squirrel *runs away* 😂