Options

Replies

• RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    How many people found love today?

All of them. Every *kitten* *kitten* one.

It gladdens me to hear of such things

Some that didn't want it even had it thrust into onto them.

Minimal resistance.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Richard = Rich = Rick = Dick =Hick (Hick never really made it outta the 13th century as a nickname). And because Game of Thrones? Dickon Tarly.

"Rickon?"

"No, Dickon."

Can you please repeat this for Margaret?

Margaret doesn't care. Peggy does, however.

She only answers to Peg. One syllable only.

You're just saying that cuz you want to get pegged by Peggy

That's cause Peg's got nice legs

Richard peg wuuuuut?

giphy.gif
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    @tinak33 wrote: »
    Clearly, I can't be matched... or maybe I can't be matched 🤔

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Thanks for trying man; I'll just head off for @slimgirljo15 's basement

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.
  • alekkammer21
    alekkammer21 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    lol She's cute so I'd be down;P
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I have a friend named Richard. He goes by Rich, not Dick. Thank God.

To me, this makes MUCH more sense. How in the heck did anyone ever come up with a shortened form of Richard and end up with Dick?

And while we're on this subject, why is Peggy short for Margaret? That makes even LESS sense.

Sorry to be such a nickname rabble-rouser, folks, but there are some things in this world I just can't explain.

I agree. Why is Bob short for Robert? It should be Rob. Bob should be short for Bobbert.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options
    How many people found love today?

All of them. Every *kitten* *kitten* one.

It gladdens me to hear of such things

Some that didn't want it even had it thrust into onto them.

Minimal resistance.

A well oiled engine has the best performance

At least its not rusty.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.

What do you say, @RhiAnLewis17 ???
    Wanna join??? Sounds fun!
    And think of all the commands we could come up wiht for @Mr_Healthy_Habits !!
  • tinak33
    Options
    I have a friend named Richard. He goes by Rich, not Dick. Thank God.

To me, this makes MUCH more sense. How in the heck did anyone ever come up with a shortened form of Richard and end up with Dick?

And while we're on this subject, why is Peggy short for Margaret? That makes even LESS sense.

Sorry to be such a nickname rabble-rouser, folks, but there are some things in this world I just can't explain.

I agree. Why is Bob short for Robert? It should be Rob. Bob should be short for Bobbert.

Bob/Bobby is also short for William. :|
    I don't get it.
  • alekkammer21
    alekkammer21 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    so confused about what this group turned into since it was made lol
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

What do you say, @RhiAnLewis17 ???
    Wanna join??? Sounds fun!
    And think of all the commands we could come up wiht for @Mr_Healthy_Habits !!

@tinak33 Ooooh I'm all a fluster. Count me in!
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Apologies good sire. My heart and souls have been claimed by @tinak33.
    Plenty more sardines in the can.
  • tinak33
    Options

m8x2jjemke88.gif
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    How come the word dick is allowed but I see all the other words get the kitten thing?

Probably because it is a name as well. A common nickname for Richard.

Seems there are an unusual amount of people named Richard here.
    And female Richards to boot.

Who knew.

How do you call a female Richard?

giphy.gif

I don't even know what's happening here. I am equal parts scared and intrigued.

I feel exactly the same way.
    Is it regurgitating/is this a mating call?
    Or is she just shaking what her Mother gave her?

I think it might be some kind of male grouse. I know they make a weird drumming sound but I’ve never actually seen it

If only we had a bird expert who was using this thread we could ask about that...

I wanted to be an ornithologist. Alywey is correct.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

You have multiple souls? SHE'S A WITCH!
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Sounding quite picky here without providing a lengthy list of ways in which you plan to disappoint your said love interest.

Please, tell us more.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

You already know this about me...
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

I prefer my dates to not smell of fish...
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options

You already know this about me...

I did. You're right. I did. I forgot. Stoner brain.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

I prefer my dates to not smell of fish...

Until after you've had your way with them?