The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    This is a free for all now? Where's @SwannySez disappeared to?

Yeppers, rando rodeo! Enjoy the ride!
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I'm so confused, is this thread a free for all now? If so cool

About the nickname aspect of this thread...sorta, maybe not at all a nickname train of thought

My name is a quite common name with several variations. I often get people calling the numerous variations, and often making some of them super awkward to say. I also have people who have known me for years and call me random names that make no sense at all (Kate, Jessica)...who?

My brother has a nickname for me that is totally random too, it's for my "alter ego" who often shows her face if I've been drinking or sleepwalking.

please sharsies🙏 my alter drinking ego is named Lola....she was a showngirl......💃..... I'm dead serious too, most of my friends call me Lola when we drink.....but that was many years ago when I used to have a life....🙍

Ooo a life. What was that like? 😉
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options

About the nickname aspect of this thread...sorta, maybe not at all a nickname train of thought

My name is a quite common name with several variations. I often get people calling the numerous variations, and often making some of them super awkward to say. I also have people who have known me for years and call me random names that make no sense at all (Kate, Jessica)...who?

My brother has a nickname for me that is totally random too, it's for my "alter ego" who often shows her face if I've been drinking or sleepwalking.

please sharsies🙏 my alter drinking ego is named Lola....she was a showngirl......💃..... I'm dead serious too, most of my friends call me Lola when we drink.....but that was many years ago when I used to have a life....🙍

Welp....it's really hard to remember because I was Lola most of the time🍹🍸🍷🍻.....I remember laughing and dancing and pretty lil dresses......now it bleached stained yoga pants, a lot of old Ramones' tees also the drinks are not as fun either ☕🍵......and now I'm called mommy and not because I'm 💃....but more 🍼🤷😘....yup.goooood times those lives🙄😏
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Welp....it's really hard to remember because I was Lola most of the time🍹🍸🍷🍻.....I remember laughing and dancing and pretty lil dresses......now it bleached stained yoga pants, a lot of old Ramones' tees also the drinks are not as fun either ☕🍵......and now I'm called mommy and not because I'm 💃....but more 🍼🤷😘....yup.goooood times those lives🙄😏

@Nicksmom106

You had me at "ramones'.
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    @tinak33 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Clearly, I can't be matched... or maybe I can't be matched 🤔

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Thanks for trying man; I'll just head off for @slimgirljo15 's basement

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.
    tinak33 wrote: »

Funny that you should pop in at just this EXACT moment. I didn't realize that you wanted a match. But since you do and since we have a jilted man rebouncing like a rubber biscuit, I hereby declare that @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings and @standenvernet to be matched now and forever more.

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

OK, @Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings ... How can I disappoint you? Do you have a shopping list or a questionnaire that we could use to evaluate my inadequacies?

Hey @SwannySez , I keep on going direct to voicemail here -- It seems that I've driven-of another prospect. (go figure :disappointed: )

Psh.....
    @Nicksmom106 and I both claimed you early on, but that went right over your head, apparently..... :'(

🙌that's right sister!🤗...and I would like to cordially invite you and your SO to dinner theater at me and my SOs house of holy sock puppets🙋 @MistressSara will entertain you with her quick wits and charms while explaining the rules

....Our Tip of the triangle @Mr_Healthy_Habits will perform for us all with his many MANY manly macho cute kitty costumes and extortions....which is why Mistress and I are always smiling 👯...happy wives happy lives fellas!(ahem... @standenvernet might wanna pay attention sir😁)

I will whip up a big meal of Turkey and box of wine....and maybe soup...no! No soup for you.(too salty)...🤷 and when you're too tired to drive home you can stay over in your own corner and even yell out a command or twenty.....our Mr. Is the bestest!!❤🕺❤...that's why we will never EVER let him go....that and the little tracker we placed somewhere he can't reach😈....believe me not an easy task!🙄😏 But please come we will be thrilled for you to JOIN us......❤❤❤ 💃🕺💃.

What do you say, @RhiAnLewis17 ???
    Wanna join??? Sounds fun!
    And think of all the commands we could come up wiht for @Mr_Healthy_Habits !!

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

@tinak33 Ooooh I'm all a fluster. Count me in!

th?id=OGC.651219bb4c93f2b60fbf1c4927d9de65&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ft3Mzdx0SA3Eis%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nfOxQzlmguNTwiSDlkyV2w

Well I don't know about the kitty costumes 😐
    But the extortion part sounds hot 😏 😂

Are you sure......here kitty kitty!😍

giphy.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    How come the word dick is allowed but I see all the other words get the kitten thing?

Probably because it is a name as well. A common nickname for Richard.

Seems there are an unusual amount of people named Richard here.
    And female Richards to boot.

Who knew.

How do you call a female Richard?

giphy.gif

This is disturbing but mostly repulsive.

Woah what in the world is that? Do I even wanna know?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    How come the word dick is allowed but I see all the other words get the kitten thing?

Who knew.

giphy.gif

It’s a sage grouse and that is their dance. I wish they’d stop.

You and me both!
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options

Who knew.

giphy.gif

But to another grouse - totally hawt 😁
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    @Nicksmom106
    You get my message?
    Or can non friendies still not talk?
    geez, I sound desperate...like waiting your reply!
    If not Im totally gonna voice thread humiliate myself! Its been a while, Im due!
    And for the record, you should go there too!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

Can you feel it babies?

It's the love! The LOVE!

Psh.....

@tinak33 Ooooh I'm all a fluster. Count me in!

th?id=OGC.651219bb4c93f2b60fbf1c4927d9de65&pid=Api&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2ft3Mzdx0SA3Eis%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=nfOxQzlmguNTwiSDlkyV2w

Well I don't know about the kitty costumes 😐
    But the extortion part sounds hot 😏 😂

Are you sure......here kitty kitty!😍

giphy.gif

Why don't you ask me in private 😂
    Maybe I can be... Persuaded 😉
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Who knew.

giphy.gif

It’s a sage grouse and that is their dance. I wish they’d stop.

😂😂😘 thanks for making me laugh...and yes...please stop you're gross grouse dance so I can drink my coffee with out...😷

Girl you always crack me up!🤗....if I wasn't happily if I wedded by our own declaration, you would be my one and only....think of.our own dancing we could do!🤗💃💃💓😁👍😂
  • Nicksmom106
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Nicksmom106
    You get my message?
    If not Im totally gonna voice thread humiliate myself! Its been a while, Im due!

No sweetness I did not...stupid mfp and their stupid not getting pm thing😒....Hey!!!😯 maybe that's been my problem since the beginning why no one pms me😃yes! That must be it!🤗😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options

@Nicksmom106
    @Motorsheen 😉

You had me at "ramones'.

😍😎 hey ho!..let's go 👍, wanna come over and listen to the ramones and chill🤷😁😘
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Im gonna set myself up with @newmeadow for a fun friends night of walking a city/town, exploring the town/city, people watching randoms and guessing/making up their 'stories'.

We'll have a 'street meat' dinner from an amazing food truck, a random vendor along our walk and sit on a park bench to eat. We will pick random people and come up with 'stories' for them, and maybe even follow them for a bit if they seem interesting.

We'll stop by a pub where I'll down a drink or 2 and she'll scope the patrons for some interesting convo...then we will interject and stop the convo dead with our opinions....and try to keep our laughs in to ourselves, or maybe just look at each other and try to not burst into laughter!

Then just say "bii-ee" and move on to the next, that we can try to stupefy with our "fun filled honest conversation"!!

Sounds like a super fun night (to me)!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    @Nicksmom106
    You get my message?

No sweetness I did not...stupid mfp and their stupid not getting pm thing😒....Hey!!!😯 maybe that's been my problem since the beginning why no one pms me😃yes! That must be it!🤗😘

K
    I sent you a cute message (know that!)
    I will humiliate myself later in the voice thread and tag you!
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    @Nicksmom106
    You get my message?

K
    I sent you a cute message (know that!)
    I will humiliate myself later in the voice thread and tag you!

Waiting with baited ....um...ears?! 🤗. And I have been checking my pm like every few mins...like always....nuttin😒
    Did you get my FR? No pressure now that I announced it to all of mfp 🤦🤷😘
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Im gonna set myself up with @newmeadow for a fun friends night of walking a city/town, exploring the town/city, people watching randoms and guessing/making up their 'stories'.

We'll have a 'street meat' dinner from an amazing food truck, a random vendor along our walk and sit on a park bench to eat. We will pick random people and come up with 'stories' for them, and maybe even follow them for a bit if they seem interesting.

We'll stop by a pub where I'll down a drink or 2 and she'll scope the patrons for some interesting convo...then we will interject and stop the convo dead with our opinions....and try to keep our laughs in to ourselves, or maybe just look at each other and try to not burst into laughter!

Then just say "bii-ee" and move on to the next, that we can try to stupefy with our "fun filled honest conversation"!!

Sounds like a super fun night (to me)!

Aw man...😯 that DOES sound like a fun night!!!!!😍👍