The Official MFP Love Match Thread for Totally Not Nude People

Options

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    So regarding those bottom feeders and crustaceans, eat away! Avoid swordfish, large tuna, dolphin, etc. Some people actually eat dolphin. So sad.

Usually "dolphin" is Mahi Mahi (dolphinfish)although I wouldn't be surprised if Flipper gets eaten as well.

Dolphinfish was marketed as Mahi Mahi because people were turned off thinking they were eating dolphin. Most people don't want to eat Flipper.

Pretty cool fish.
    lhpixge8gb49.png
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    This thread has slightly derailed.
    Par for the course.
  • Den_of_Iniquity
    Den_of_Iniquity Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Par for the course.

I disagree, we've matched @MistressSara with cheese grits
  • bigbandjohn
    bigbandjohn Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    g4zab12wajeh.jpg

A few months ago I drove from NY to FL and made up my mind to try both chick-Fil-a and Waffle House while on the road. I wasn’t really impressed with either.

Waffle House is gross, CFA is heaven in your mouth.

One night on the way home from work, I stopped at Awful House (my name for it now) and got a patty melt to go. I got home and there was no bottom bread. Then I realized the grease from the burger disintegrated the lower piece of rye as a tiny piece of crust was visible in the bottom of the box.

Never again!
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Options
    So regarding those bottom feeders and crustaceans, eat away! Avoid swordfish, large tuna, dolphin, etc. Some people actually eat dolphin. So sad.

Usually "dolphin" is Mahi Mahi (dolphinfish)although I wouldn't be surprised if Flipper gets eaten as well.

Dolphinfish was marketed as Mahi Mahi because people were turned off thinking they were eating dolphin. Most people don't want to eat Flipper.

Pretty cool fish.
    lhpixge8gb49.png

you're way off, that's a dorado

Yes that's another name for it also. Lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Par for the course.

I match you up with @Tomato_flesh
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Par for the course.

I know, I'm still waiting for a match

In the name of Allah, Yahweh, Bartleby and Smoot, by the powers vested in me by Jesus M. Christ and Blackadder, I do hereby and in perpetuity join @CharDee_MacDennis and @RomaineCalm and do hereby goose them upon their posteriors in the traditional sign of prosperity to the back fields.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Par for the course.

I match you up with @Tomato_flesh

Why can't me and @ketchup just be a thing?
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Par for the course.

In the name of Allah, Yahweh, Bartleby and Smoot, by the powers vested in me by Jesus M. Christ and Blackadder, I do hereby and in perpetuity join @CharDee_MacDennis and @RomaineCalm and do hereby goose them upon their posteriors in the traditional sign of prosperity to the back fields.

Whoa that escalated quickly.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Par for the course.

YOU ARE NOT IN CHARGE

I will drive this thread into a ditch. A DITCH! And how do you keep getting outta that ball gag?