March 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic you be fine! Go and have fun! :D You will get VERY dirty so do not wear anything you care about. Also you will probably need to leave your phone behind unless you have a waterproof case for it.
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @amymoreorless Have a great half tomorrow.
    @katharmonic Enjoy your Spartan tomorrow.
  • katharmonic
    katharmonic Posts: 5,720 Member
    Options
    @katharmonic you be fine! Go and have fun! :D You will get VERY dirty so do not wear anything you care about. Also you will probably need to leave your phone behind unless you have a waterproof case for it.

Thanks so much.
    I was wondering if I could get away with carrying my phone for the sake of being able to take pictures but I may have to leave it. I do have a baggie ready for it and could put it in my belt, but was just thinking about the crawling through the snow, etc, and maybe that's a bad idea.
  • PastorVincent
    Options

Thanks so much.
    I was wondering if I could get away with carrying my phone for the sake of being able to take pictures but I may have to leave it. I do have a baggie ready for it and could put it in my belt, but was just thinking about the crawling through the snow, etc, and maybe that's a bad idea.

If you are not 100% confident it will survive being submerged and banged around multiple times you will be better off leaving it behind. It would be an awful expensive mistake to get wrong.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Beautiful @HonuNui ! Thanks. You got one for grumpy ol' men? Haha!
  • PastorVincent
    Options
    For most of the Americans in this thread... Do not forget tonight you lose an hour of sleep for no logical reason at all!

yticm723bfsk.png
  • zeesparrow
    zeesparrow Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @shanaber We are signed up for the bridge of the gods in August.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    I need Netflix suggestions. I prefer something stupid, funny, dark or twisted.
  • zeesparrow
    zeesparrow Posts: 348 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Elise4270 have you seen the haunting of hill house?