Options
    Belated happy birthday wishes Barbara <3

Still catching up, chat soon :)
    Viv York UK
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    CAROL,Don’t you hate when someone tries to “help”,or maybe that’s just me.DH pretty much leaves the kitchen alone & never,ever goes into places where I keep paper,money etc. To this day he & DDs will hand my purse to me without opening it. It works both ways.

Woke up to find plastic storage containers on the kitchen table. DH had decided to go through all my containers and rearrange them. The ones on the table had no mates. I told DH that I appreciated what he had done but I am sure it won't last long as I tend to just throw them into the cabinet. :p This was before 6 AM.”

Carol in GA[/quote]*******************

SPIKEYHAIR........Your ring is very pretty. So nice you have been able to keep it. My Mom’s jewelery,wedding rings & costume jewelery was stolen at the nursing home.Our fault for not knowing before it happened.

MARI, Nice to meet you. Was going to sugest seated exercise,but someone already did. Do what you are able to do,even if it’s just more steps inside,move your arms as you can.Also,most libraries have a lot of exercise books,many with pictures.....or look up on line.

It’s 6 am,been awake since 3:15. Been sorting saved papers & magazines. Have a couple bags ready for trash. Time to visit with DH for a few,then get the day started. Pat or Trish

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,233 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Glad you got your head around enjoying your birthday meal, Barbara. Personally I would have chosen someone else to go with! After all, it's your birthday! ! :o He could just have sat there and had a glass of water while you enjoyed a great steak. Once in France my DH was being over precious about other people's cigarette smoke in the outside spaces. My favourite thing in all the world is to sit under an umbrella and enjoy a seafood meal. I did not wish to listen to his sniffing and tutting! So I went on my own. :D I really enjoyed a multi tiered seafood platter, delicious wine, and talked to the table of French people next to me. No one was smoking. >:) I prefer my own company to someone who doesn't want to be there. In fact he was prepared to come for my sake, and had even put his best shirt on, but I told him I knew he wouldn't be able to stop sniffing and sent him home. :laugh:

Change in the weather! We had record breaking temps in February, with many days over 70° . Amazing and wonderful. Now we are back to rain and wind. Brrr! But nothing like your snow and ice. I'm sure you are all mightily fed up with it. :/

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    <3
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    <3<3
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,755 Member
    Options
    Once in France my DH was being over precious about other people's cigarette smoke in the outside spaces. My favourite thing in all the world is to sit under an umbrella and enjoy a seafood meal. I did not wish to listen to his sniffing and tutting! So I went on my own. :D I really enjoyed a multi tiered seafood platter, delicious wine, and talked to the table of French people next to me. No one was smoking. >:) I prefer my own company to someone who doesn't want to be there. In fact he was prepared to come for my sake, and had even put his best shirt on, but I told him I knew he wouldn't be able to stop sniffing and sent him home. :laugh:

Lots of love, Heather UK xxxxxxx

This just cracked me up this morning! Thanks for sharing!

Beth

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    HeatherUK- I was laughing so hard! I totally understand! I am learning. I offer for him to join me for some things, but secretly hope he doesn't join. ;)

Niece held Aubrey yesterday. Progress!

Brother visited with our Aunt yesterday. She is still confused, but doing better.

Have to head to grocery-yuck! Wouldn't go but am really out of milk, bread, yogurt, and veggies.

Have a safe day and

"Chins" was because of speaking to the group not an individual-lol! So Barbara made me laugh! I hadn't thought of it that way :)

Welcome, hugs, and do one more thing today!
    <3
    Kylia in yes winter is still here Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,563 Member
    Options
    qqqqqqq
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Ksullivanpdx - I joined my Women's run group about 5 years ago and the friendships and life-style changes made a huge difference to my well-being. Glad for you - ENJOY!!