WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Kelly Actually, I think spending my 8th birthday with Miss Kelly would be enchanting and wonderful. Starts out with a nice nap, then breakfast, a trip to the grocery store to pick out a toy, on to the library to get books & movies & play on the computer, then to the chocolate shop to watch candy being made. Exit said store with candy of my own. Back to Miss Kelly's to play with my new toy, watch movies, maybe another nap, & then supper with Mom. Lots to tell Mom about the day so far, make her smile. Then back to Miss Kelly's for more movies & stuff & finally a fire and S'mores. Pure Magic. A birthday to remember with fondness.

Karen in Virginia

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA ~ I totally agree that Trenton is going to have a great birthday.

Kelly ~ How old is Trenton?

Carol in GA
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    Looking good Floyd! Happy Birthday!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Happy 10th Floyd! 7pswzwk07cj0.png
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,094 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,810 Member
    Options
    🍁
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Pip- Happy Birthday to Floyd <3

Allie - I am so happy to hear about your DFIN! I hate the side effects of medicine sometimes. I hope you are able to enjoy your time visiting with him.

Kettlebell Workout

Goblet squats-3X5X40
    Russian kettle bell swing-13 X7X40

I wasn’t quite ready to increase to my 45 pound kettle bell so I am doing another go round with my 40 pound. I need to build up some strength in my neck and shoulder area before I increase the weight. 5 pounds makes a huge difference!! I do a four week routine.

Have a great weekend ladies!! And Happy Mother’s Day to all that are Celebrating <3

Mary from Minnesota/ Arizona
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,807 Member
    Options
    Well Tom told me its good.but maybe he should be put back on a very vary small dose as he is coming out with inappropriate comments lol..
    Happy Double Digits Floyd xoxox Alfie sends you doggy kisses
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Allie :D:D:D
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    Floyd

t3339.gif
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    Sharon--One thing I have learned as I lose weight. I ate to cover my feelings. I was so angry for not being able to eat my feelings and have done a lot of praying about it.

Tracey--Sorry to hear about your friend.

Lisa--Very nice family picture. I am only 5-2 and most my grandchildren are getting taller then I am.

Rebecca--Looks to me like you are getting settled in.

Allison--Blessings about DFI. Each day is a gift at this point.

Ginger--I have been having a lot of stuggles this last month. A lot of deep breathing and prayers to keep going.

Lisa-Glad to hear the doctor listened to you and I pray you get healed fast.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLOYD!!

Well it is my 10 hour day and not a lot going on so got caught up on what is going on here and now to work on getting some pictures written on. I want to keep that done up as I love my pictures.
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,358 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Lisa - My stepdaughter rang DH today and she has a similar problem to yours, except hers follows an operation. She is thoroughly miserable. She also has awful noisy neighbours upstairs which are driving her crazy. Poor DH feels a bit impotent to help, but, of course, we offered her respite down here. She is desperate to sell her apartment, but so far no luck. I hope all the investigations sort something out for you. It's the small things that can get you down. They become all consuming.

I cooked a delicious shoulder of pork stew this evening in Normandy cider. Leeks, carrots, celery, smoky bacon, onions, garlic. I always used to cook something similar on holiday in France, but I so rarely see the Normandy cider for sale. We have enough for another day. Hooray! I had mine with kale and added a jacket potato for DH.

DH got caught in a heavy downpour this afternoon, :o but it is looking good for our lunch and walk tomorrow.

Much love, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,715 Member
    Options
    stat for the day:

spin, slingle leg, backwards, crossover- 60min, 125ahr, 151mhr, 82aw, 80aw, 13.6mi= 511c
    Apple Watch- 561c

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,424 Member
    Options
    <3
  • klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    Barbara feel better soon <3