Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Food and Nutrition
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's a food you're currently obsessed with?

Replies

• PAPYRUS3PAPYRUS3 Member Posts: 9,691 Member Member Posts: 9,691 Member
    ok now...who disagreed with @VegjoyP now? Have you tried this product and didn't like it? Which is, of course, totally ok but why not explain your 'why' instead of just pressing that button?
  • Kobe8Kobe24Kobe8Kobe24 Member Posts: 2 Member Member Posts: 2 Member
    I've never been into seafood at all but within the last month or so salmon and tuna have be come my go to favs
    edited May 18
  • GigiAgape1981GigiAgape1981 Member Posts: 31 Member Member Posts: 31 Member
    Lightly sweetened oatmeal prepared with almond milk, a few drops of rose water, topped with tahini and raisins. A few salt flakes on top optional but highly recommended. Soooo goood!
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,219 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,219 Member
    Found this and a teriyaki version at Lidl, but MFP database also shows them sold at Sam’s and Costco. Low cal, fresh, convenient, inexpensive, and quite tasty. I can eat the entire package with some tofu or chicken without guilt.
    5awcale9cv8g.jpeg
    cm66n63qytqx.jpeg
    edited May 21
  • springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 3,219 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3,219 Member
    ^^^that would have been really good with some pineapple chunks in it. Next time...
  • catherjcatherj Member Posts: 17 Member Member Posts: 17 Member
    Extreme Wellness high fiber tortillas
  • Noreenmarie1234Noreenmarie1234 Member Posts: 6,654 Member Member Posts: 6,654 Member
    catherj wrote: »
    Extreme Wellness high fiber tortillas

The best!!! I Lovee the white ones they make too.
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,078 Member Member Posts: 6,078 Member
    Back on my coconut manna grind ✌🏼
  • brittgreenlikethecolor88brittgreenlikethecolor88 Member Posts: 741 Member Member Posts: 741 Member
    My daily mini breafast sandwich!! 1 egg scrambled/pan fried (in very little butter), on 1/2 a multigrain english muffin & topped with1/4 ounce of shredded cheddar cheese & tabasco sauce to jazz it up 😋 ~ 170 calories
  • VonHocker08VonHocker08 Member Posts: 26 Member Member Posts: 26 Member
    I know it’s super cliche but salads. Specifically salads with dump ranch and sunflower seeds.
  • Sizuka_ccSizuka_cc Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    I am addicted to cottage cheese and salmon lately . Especially cottage , I ate daily and can't get enough of it !
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 295 Member Member Posts: 295 Member
    It’s inching toward summer and I am getting fixated again on summer fruits! Berries, stone fruits... Bring it!
  • pancakerunnerpancakerunner Member Posts: 6,078 Member Member Posts: 6,078 Member
    greek salads!
  • Sara3vegSara3veg Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    Discovered yesterday that Chick-Fil-A sauce is being sold at the grocery store! I've never seen this before and I think I gasped out loud, lol. It's a calorie bomb so I carefully measured out a half serving and mixed it with raw veggies (carrots/broccoli/cauliflower), cherry tomatoes and then the Sams Club Greek Olive medley. It was a great combo and the perfect afternoon snack. I'm going back to the store and buying several more bottles, in case it's a limited release, (says on the bottle that all the proceeds are going towards charity).
    edited May 26
  • ThatCookieGurlThatCookieGurl Member Posts: 37 Member Member Posts: 37 Member
    HONEY! I can’t get enough.
  • o0Firekeeper0oo0Firekeeper0o Member Posts: 295 Member Member Posts: 295 Member
    HONEY! I can’t get enough.

I have been on a honey in my coffee kick lately. It adds a lot of depth of flavor!
  • tinalongworthtinalongworth Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    This may be boring, but I am loving Starkist and Bumblebee tuna pouches. There are so many flavors, they are high in protein, low in calories, and very filling and tasty. They make a great snack before my workout in the afternoon. And they're cheap too! (Just like me...LOL)
  • tinalongworthtinalongworth Member Posts: 16 Member Member Posts: 16 Member
    Special K pastry crisps (Brown sugar cinnamon). They're like low-cal poptarts!

I didn't realize those were low-carb! You can find those at Big Lots sometimes! Yay!