Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Beachbody support Group!

1131415161719»

Replies

• gam3rguygam3rguy Posts: 3,041Member Member Posts: 3,041Member Member
    "A Week of Hard Labor Day 2: Legs"=Done! With the vest, sandbags and dumbbells!
    "A Week of Hard Labor Day 1: Chest & Back"=Done!
  • ShortgirlrunningShortgirlrunning Posts: 509Member Member Posts: 509Member Member
    Cardio and lower body today. My calves were so sore from Monday but I skipped my run yesterday so decided I needed to push through today. It was tough but a great workout.
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • ShortgirlrunningShortgirlrunning Posts: 509Member Member Posts: 509Member Member
    This week was a rough one. I got in all my 21 Day Fix Extreme workouts but ended up missing two runs because of how sore I was from Monday. I’ve had to reevaluate my whole half-marathon training plan because I can’t have that happen in the middle of my training. I was originally going to do 100 Morning Meltdown or 80 Day Obsession after Exteme but now I’ve settled on Lift4 as I think it will more reasonably fit my running schedule.
    I did a mild run in the cold on Saturday.
    Yesterday was Chest & Tris at the gym.
    Today was Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 9! 60#!
  • kenrodz422kenrodz422 Posts: 11Member Member Posts: 11Member Member
    Apologies for being M.I.A., but slacked off last week on Focus T25 Beta. I wound up putting in 3 back-to-back-to-back Beta workouts on Saturday.

That said, just started Gamma yesterday with Speed 3.0 and totally forgot our modifier Tonya, does not modify at all in that video. Lower back and knees are killing me, but Rip’t Up is scheduled for today! Wish me luck!
  • New_Heavens_EarthNew_Heavens_Earth Posts: 565Member Member Posts: 565Member Member
    Finished Lift 4 Round 3 today! Next up Round 2 of 80 DO.
    Chest & tris this morning.
    Brute Force Operator Series Alpha 10 now!!!

Ok...today was my last appointment with the orthopedic doctor. He said all is good. He said to keep progressing slowly, but I don’t have any limitations. Just to be “smart”...my BIGGEST challenge.
    So...here’s progress pics. One is 4 weeks post surgery, the other is just a couple days ago. So, I’m getting there. Hard work and ice cream every day!!!
    this morning was legs at the gym.