Beachbody support Group!

Options

Replies

• kenrodz422
    kenrodz422 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wifey & I completed T25 Beta Upper Focus earlier this afternoon...I’m already feeling sore. 😩. But it’s all worth it! 😎

I may try to get a run 🏃 in over the weekend as the temperatures are obviously getting lower these days in the NJ/NYC area.

Have a good weekend beautiful people!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    Day 19 - Cardio. Made a big mistake and thought I could run 3 miles and then do the 30 minute cardio workout today. I was dying. I did the best I could though.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday - Day 20 Dirty 30. Just yoga today and I’m done with round one of 21 Day Fix!!
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    Restarted 21 Day Fix yesterday. Did total body cardio and today will do lower fix. I’m also making a tracking sheet so I can remember what weights I used with which moves and see if I’m progressing. After this round I’m planning on moving on to 21 Day Fix Extreme.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    Did upper body fix today. Can definitely tell I’ve gotten stronger since starting 21 Day Fix 😀
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk:Legs...Back & Arms"=Done! (Tuesday, Wednesday and today). I've been slacking with posting here, but not on the training. I've been going through the "joys" of car shopping. had to take the old heap "behind the barn", then had to find a new insurance (SCAM) co. the $$$ i'm now saving will pay for the new car payments.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Shoulders"=Done!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Lift4 week 4 done! Decided to do MM100 on NY of days from that. It was too much.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    I switched out the 21 Day Fix video for a Yoga with Adrienne one that’s designed for runners. The only thing I don’t like about 21 Day Fix is the Yoga so seems like a good compromise. I also got in a 3 mile run today.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    Dirty 30 done! I can definitely tell I’ve gotten stronger from round one!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Chest"=Done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    Week 1 done of 21 Day Fix done! Two more weeks to go and then I start Extreme
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Legs"=Done! with Vest & Sandbags!!!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I need a new program friends! Anyone have a recommendation? I’ve done T25 and Insanity. Im looking for one to do 2-3x a week on cross training days. I’d really like to build up my core and strength. I’m used to all in cardio. I tried P90x 30 and it was just so slowwww I couldn’t get into it. Any ideas?
  • auburngirl06
    Options
    So I tried 21 day fix extreme dirty 30....Great workout!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Back"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Bulk: Arms"=Done!
  • auburngirl06
    Options
    21DF Upper Fix Extreme & Hardcore 👍