Beachbody support Group!

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,255 Member
    Day 6 done! Looking forward to yoga tomorrow and I’ll probably get a run in too.

I enjoyed the yoga!
  • annliz23
    Day 13 full body workout today I am 1 short as I had to miss a day due to hip pain but I will add the pilates on at the end!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Yoga day done! I was SO bored with this workout though, I think next week I’ll have to put on a show or something while I do it.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Legs & tire flips at the gym...then afternoon trot.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis"=Done!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    T25 Core Speed. Sorry been MIA... I thought I could keep up with a few BB workouts while training for the 1/2 but it’s not going well. Looks to be walking on my off days. Did manage some T25 this morning though. Happy Monday!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Didn’t get my workout in till late today but I still did it! Start of week 2 of 21 Day Fix - Cardio Fix
  • HamptonsGuy
    HamptonsGuy Posts: 72 Member
    Doing Classic p90x. I havent dialed n the food like the first time, though I eat healthy, just the macros. However feeling stronger. Entering phase 3, so when I get to the beginning again I should have it down. Wieght hasnt move much but Im stronger for certain.
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Legs...with sandbags & vest"=Done!
  • auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    Gamma Pyramid 👍
  • Josh_2099
    Josh_2099 Posts: 2,073 Member
    3rd week of 80 Day Obsession. Booty. Whew that was a good one.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Day 9 done! Got in a quick 2 mile run as well
  • gam3rguy
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders"=Done!
    9 1/2 hours till VACATION!!!!!!!!!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Round 3 of Liift4, W2 D4 Hiit legs and Day 3 Core Inferno of MM100 done!
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Yoga and a 2 mile run today. Felt great to do some yoga in my nice warm apartment after running in the freezing cold!
  • seabs88
    seabs88 Posts: 11 Member
    I'm just getting back to exercise after an injury. I've never done any of the Beach Body workouts but I'm thinking of joining on demand. Any suggestions where I should start and if on demand is a good option for me?
  • annliz23
    My daughter set me up with it I am doing the 21day fix , I have really enjoyed it and got a lot stronger currently on day 16.
  • Shortgirlrunning
    edited October 2019
    seabs88 wrote: »
    I'm just getting back to exercise after an injury. I've never done any of the Beach Body workouts but I'm thinking of joining on demand. Any suggestions where I should start and if on demand is a good option for me?

I’ve liked it so far. 21 Day Fix seems to be the most common place to start. Every video has a modifier you can follow if any moves are too hard or if you need lower impact. If you like working out a home, have a set of dumbbells (I’ve only needed between 5-10 lbs but you may need heavier depending on your fitness level), and a mat that’s pretty much all you need. If you go to their website you can look through all the workouts.

21 Day Fix even has a sample workout you can try before even signing up.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    drinking less beer
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Day 12 done! I hate 10 minute abs. I’ve just started doing 5 because my abs hurt so much at the end of 5 I really don’t need to repeat the whole thing.