WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,918 Member
    Options
    :)Mary, I have my base calories set at 1200 and eat back all my exercise calories. That, along with an occasional day of eating without logging or eating stuff I don't normally eat, has kept my weight fairly stable.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Nah Henry was hers 100% saw pictures with her shirt up of him kicking. Plus was a rough birth she had complications like me.I know Hispanic women to a teacher (twin boys)who gave birth in their 60-70’s.My mother-in-law still has her periods she isn’t even in Peri yet. A lot of other countries have it happen too. Youngest recorded to ever give birth was a 5yr old girl named Lina Marcela Media de Jurado. Oldest verified recorded 66yrs old Maria del Carmen Bousada de Lara (key word is verified some don’t get recorded or can’t be verified if it wasn’t a hospital birth) . Wouldn’t you hate to have to learn to spell these names for school whooo hands tired typing them out lol. 60 yr old Woman in England just gave birth to her grandchild for her Daughter after her daughter died.Used her Daughters freezes eggs. Omkari Panwar in India 70 yrs old had twins in 2008. Here read up found some about them.Even in the Bible their were even older recorded births.
    https://www.bbc.com/news/health-32284075

Thought about DNA 🧬 my daughter plans on getting hers done ✅ by the Navy. Hubby afraid if I find them they might not want contact or might not be respectable people or I’ll get attached they’ll stop contact break my heart.If he knew for sure they were good people who wanted me he would feel differently I bet. Can’t blame him for his worries my Dad worried even when he looked.

Honrey is a misspelling of the Texas word ornery darn spell check doesn’t like country slang fights me.Our way of saying we’re hard headed. Sometimes, ornery is used in an affectionate manner to mean someone who is mischievous, stubborn or a little naughty, but still loveable.

I heard stories from relatives like your brick Moms side can’t make breast milk (I only was able to 1x for 3 weeks.) they took animal organs made canteens to baby bottles out of it to feed them cows/goat milk. People found ways if their wasn’t a Hospital,Doctor know how,technical advances yet,or a Woman in town who could be paid to nurse (wet nurse).Funny cause I explained canning to a teenager now of days they didn’t believe you could make store canned foods at home lol. They don’t know what telephone books are showed my Daughter her friends they couldn’t figure out how to use it. Lol 20 yr olds never seen them before.Forget about explaining chalk boards (slates) for classes to how their was 1 room classes for all.

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/health/pregnancy/70-year-old-pregnancy

https://youtu.be/2bjyW8B90Uo YouTube Documentary about us Older Moms all ages of Geriatric Pregnancy.Not all need Frozen eggs or IVF. Rare but happens can’t question Gods reasons or timing. Think Great Grandma was having hot flashes a lot of her pregnant sweating shirt up snapping beans to hanging clothes.

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Natural births- https://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting/real-life/in-the-news/mum-gives-birth-to-first-child-at-61-after-conceiving-naturally/news-story/c5555ada687f779c4398ed51c2188c4c

Amber Texas
    Keep forgetting to sign. Good thing I didn’t have mine older I’d forget where I left him lol.

My base calories at 1200 had to raise it to 1400 tapering down cause I jumped into 1200 too fast.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    7y4h2jyie0ns.jpeg
    9o3z5f7x7bu4.jpeg
    uhyxb74v98k2.jpeg
    3mmw6jkunwi1.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    that pic of the guy holding that bottle of booze cost 4500.00 US bucks!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Originally JRs name was supposed to be Benjamin Enoch V. ,but the hospital named him with a computer error the lady Erica decided on her own not telling anyone the name she put sounded better.They offered to pay most to fix it checks still available but they would let this moron touch his name again lol no thanks.Decided to keep Emilio DeJesus V. But he will have to go at 18 to court to add JR or a 2 at the end for his Social Security y birth certificate. For us to do it we have to prove we had him the hospital records list him as Ben ! We’ll Judge told us confident in private when he’s 18 he just walks in no need for blood tests,tons of lawyers,records,etc. Until then I carry his Ben y Emilio insurance cards so in the Emergency Room they can find Ben treat him. It’s been a mess the Woman created she’s nice in emails but over the cell oooh she says some racist to horrible things. She was a real winner she blamed another worker who got fired for it. Pays to be the boss I guess. With my Hypertension they had to read documents to me due to Temporary blindness (was scary). This woman read it wrong on purpose to me so I couldn’t find out she goofed. I reported them to the Joint Comission office to the top of each chain got that email back from the Woman .Nothing madder than a Mom with a Bedroom with blankets saying Ben got to change it all. I’m known in my family as the Jinx lol. If it can go wrong it does. For now Hubby signs stuff when he remembers SR
    Amber Texas

Wow that cruise ship kitchens spotless!!!! Love that chandelier so regal.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Pip - How much do they charge for a glass of $4500US wine? 🍷 or do you have to pay for the whole bottle? Glad I’m allergic to Wine/Alcohol I couldn’t afford that in a million years! Can you imagine someone asking for 2 bottles whoooo
    Amber SA Texas
    Here’s a picture Grandpa (Dad side) who Moms at his feet. Ben D. G. JR. lol back when Grandma y him lived in an old airport hanger turned into apartments. He had a new suit looked spiffy didn’t he.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Heather UK - happens here too Hubby got me every birthday,Mom day,y Christmas appliances with timers built in that shut off on their own. Keeping me from burning down the kitchen lol. I put something in do other stuff he’ll come in shut something off I’d be folding clothes or outside letting the baby play ⚽️ ball.
    1.Faberware Air Fryer with timer ⏲
    2.egg steamer cooker copper chef push a button it pops when it’s done.
    3.Rice cooker with steamer basket Aroma Professional electronic has buttons
    4.Fridgiare Stove has a timer it turns its self off goes to fan cool down beeps loudly
    5.Hamilton Beach Steamer Shute off electric when times up.
    6.Some only work when you press down like my deli slicers to juice maker.

Anyone else know of any like this you bought let me know I can ask hubby for the next holiday. Takes one poop explosion from JR I forget start doing everything else but remember my food.
    Amber Tx
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,210 Member
    Options
    Amber - I have an Instant Pot Duo. Life saver! It shuts off and keeps stuff warm. There is a bit of a learning curve, but I love how I don't have to watch it.
    Many videos on YouTube on how to best use it. Plus an app.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Thanks Heather writing that one down.
    We need a coffee pot that turns off too Hubby keeps burning it too lol. My crockpot doesn’t shut off so the duo sounds like a better option.
    Waiting in line for the scale to check my weight.JR has taken it over he knows how to work it lol.
    Amber Tx