WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Options

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    Poerava14 wrote: »
    Loving all the photos!

Pip: You make me want to go right to the cruise booking site. Isn't the customer service incredible? What was your favorite meal on the trip?

Dana: Love the gardenia!

Amber: JR looks like a joyful boy. I'm in awe of how you are handling having this little bundle of energy in your life.

Thank you all for the kind prayers and suggestions regarding my DH's condition. Since the sheriff episode, all has been calm and manageable. I am watching him like a hawk and making sure he doesn't get over tired or over hungry. His 75th birthday is Friday, and we are going to spend it with friends in Portland beginning on Thursday. Margie and I have known each other since 3rd grade, and her husband, Steve, and my DH have been friends since the first time they met. Steve's birthday is two days before DH's, so Margie is hosting a festive dinner. The rest of the weekend there are 4 former colleagues that are coming downtown to my hotel where I will basically hold court because I'm in no shape to be walking around busy city streets.

I think I tweaked the left ankle when the tip of the big ugly boot got caught under a kitchen cabinet. Icing and elevating as I write this. Tomorrow is my ortho appointment, and can't wait to see how the fractures look.

Stay well. Keep moving. We can do this.

Rori
    SMILING from lips, eyes and heart
    Colorado Foothills

room service had an awesome turkey club sandwich w/fries
  • pipcd34
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Those town pics are Ketchikan AK

Where did your cruise go?

Started where? Ended where?

We get quite a few cruise ships into Hobart in the summer ... I think there were 66 last summer. it's all quiet now, of course, because of winter.

I'm not particularly good on the water, although I have done the overnight ferry to the mainland a few times, and the overnight ferry between Caen and Portsmouth and Newcastle upon Tyne to IJmuiden.

When there are waves, it's best I'm asleep and don't know anything about them. :tongue:

M in Oz

from Seattle to Ketchikan to Juneau to Skagway back to Canada (Victoria) then Seattle
  • pipcd34
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,869 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Those town pics are Ketchikan AK

Where did your cruise go?

Started where? Ended where?

We get quite a few cruise ships into Hobart in the summer ... I think there were 66 last summer. it's all quiet now, of course, because of winter.

I'm not particularly good on the water, although I have done the overnight ferry to the mainland a few times, and the overnight ferry between Caen and Portsmouth and Newcastle upon Tyne to IJmuiden.

When there are waves, it's best I'm asleep and don't know anything about them. :tongue:

M in Oz

from Seattle to Ketchikan to Juneau to Skagway back to Canada (Victoria) then Seattle

Nice!! :)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Heather

jjirk10ofdrf.png
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Heather they flew over where I live a couple of weeks ago.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Oh PIp wish I had floors like those so cathedral looking !

Don’t worry your not the only ones who are glad their not in my boat lol my older Cousin Dads side of the family saw my huge pregnant belly at Thanksgiving she let out a gasp said I’d shoot myself! Lol her expression said it all she turned from brown skin to as white as me lol. Lol of course my 19yr old 2nd Cousin was there pregnant further along soooo tiny lol. Here’s a picture of my Daughter at 2yrs old she had such long hair. Everyone described her as a porcelain doll lol.JR 2yrs he’s a tall boy so hard to hold so best we can do.
    Amber Tx
  • pipcd34
    Options
    auntiebk wrote: »
    Only skimmed through pg 12, but time to get goin'

Monday was productive. Updated calendars with labs, DDS and MD appointments (thanks Machka!), signed up with AAA for ID Theft Protection (basic free with membership), two loads of laundry, spoke with FA who had good news about the tax issue, drafted, edited, attached extracts of statements showing assets transferred into another IRA same days, finalized and mailed response to IRS. Many MANY thanks Lanette, you saved us much anxiety and $7723!!!
    Tuesday was fun, brunch with pals planning trip, played in dirt for an hour before chiropractor and line dancing.

T'ai Chi and more fun planned for today and tomorrow ;)

pip, belated best birthday wishes Bullwinkle! 14?!? a tribute to your caregiving. Well done! Stunning ship, why is no one in the pool?
    Kate miraculous that your husband saw that bee orchid! Mine would have mowed right through it ;)
    Margaret after rubbing the epsom salts/essential oil into your skin, do you soak in the tub or just shower off?
    Amber in TX, ditto everyone's WOWs. Thank you for sharing the stories of your family and pics of JR.
    Julia Bravissima!
    Terri Brilliant!
    Machka lovely ring!
    Dana hope your skin scan was clear. I'm with you on the 4 surgical removals. Semi annual scan's in July in the nearest big town (3 hr drive). Will reward myself with a trip to Trader Joe's at the same time. ;) Can almost smell that magnolia!
    Karen in VA thanks for the pics. :love: your daughter's faces. Olivia is one miracle baby!

Has anyone heard from Kylia or Penny?

Lighter, lovelies!
    f8qt1s098sxm.gifBarbara, the Southern Oregon Coastie AHMOD
    Meditate 4/30, knee exercises 4/30, 60 g protein 3/30, vits+rx 3/30, play with Tumble 0/30, AF 3/30, steps=4502 Mon, 5116 Tue
    Word for 2019: "GOOD" good attitude, good food, good times, good choices, good enough, feel good, GOOD! Word for June might be equilibrium.

People did get in the pool, could b the time that we took the pic
  • pipcd34
    Options
    fp9lk3prjd38.jpeg
    uopgipvhjnoa.jpeg
    6bcfektjesxg.jpeg
    i0gtec8kl0xf.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    cyd3k78t6zbq.jpeg
    cy3uuxezd30a.jpeg
    6cn8bb9iqqzr.jpeg
    rsux0h6ebm6r.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    Options
    v31gvb5c2r9r.jpeg
    65ufoef25b9p.jpeg
    ttqhq8k9et7e.jpeg
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,210 Member
    Options
    I've messaged Penny, so I hope she gets back to us. <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Well let’s hope that’s not it Lanette the Doctor can test for it now better than ever! A few tests you’ll know for sure. Sometimes we have our parents traits but not the disease itself so let’s hope that balance issues more inner ear 👂 less likely to be Dementia .I’ll pray for you hun.

Just tried some new restoration oil for my furniture from pledge looks good but will see wet never tells you anything it’s what it looks like by morning that does.
    Amber Tx