Replies

• klanders30
    klanders30 Posts: 2,569 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,729 Member
    Options
    Lisa~ We shall see..I slept pretty well and am up and dressed, and will do my usual morning routine and go to work..had my tea and watched Joyce.. fed the birds..
    I have made the decision to block Jean from my Facebook account . I dont feel I need to deal with her anymore.. I love my brother and will let him deal with her..
    going to speak with a Financial Advisor about how to proceed.. best case scenario will be what I want to do, worst case will have to stay where I am at..
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,578 Member
    Options
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,359 Member
    Options
    Did the Get Ripped with Jari Love DVD. The plan for tomorrow is to do a workout on the rebounder.

Rebecca – all the scooters around here can only go 35mph (that’s their top speed). It’s just frustrating when you’re driving, the speed limit is like 45 or 50, yet you have to go slower because the “liker sickle” can’t go faster. In one sense, I think they should be banned from any road whose speed limit is any more than 35. Just recently they made it where the mopeds around here must be licensed and I think you also need to have insurance.

JR – I’ve never heard of Enlightened ice cream. Recently I found Chilly Cow in WalMart. Can’t remember the nutritionals, but I do remember that they weren’t bad.

Vince’s back is still hurting him a bit. I honestly don’t know how I feel. On one hand, back problems and be very recurring and hurt. On the other hand – he doesn’t exercise. I would think that exercise while not completely taking away any chance of pain in the back, it would lessen it and lessen the time it takes you to get back to normal.

Think I’ll try to get to SC again today. I really need that paint. Put Lucy and Snoopy in to be fired so I should be able to pick them up Monday. Did one coat on most of Linus and Sally. I need this paint for Sally’s dress and bow.

Allie – good luck. Sarasota, FL?

Kylia – thanks for popping in with the updates.

Michele in NC
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,063 Member
    Options

Slept better last night. Still feel groggy. I think it is from the stress and poor sleep the night before. DH is with him now. He says he is in a deep sleep. Best thing for him. I hope they leave him alone to let him sleep. I will go this afternoon and into the evening.

:heart: Margaret
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :)
  • pipcd34
    Options
    i can't log in to the group on my iphone. i can do everything else but that. it sucks cuz that was the easiest way to get the pics to show you. :0(
  • pipcd34
    Options
    gc3nwmctx08p.jpg
    7nbmm2zzt445.jpg
    2zqvbxugk6rj.jpg

• pipcd34
    Options
    w2o0ix4i0vfy.jpg
    42bir6300nxc.jpg
    e1f0npo2y933.jpg
    ya5jhwwg3nzn.jpg
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,763 Member
    Options
    Rebecca - The neighbour sounds rather annoying. I would have to rev my engines a bit more I think.

Katla - here in Alberta we can't get windshield insurance unless we pay a fortune for it. We had our windshield replaced last fall and after two weeks of driving back and forth to work, my husband has had 3 rock chips so far. We need to get them repaired soon.

Pip - I am so envious of your cruise, it is my dream to do that one. I bought some paper yesterday for Kirby's card. I should have it finished this week and ready to mail to you. If you could private message me with your address that would be great. I can't get into the community on my iphone either.

Dana - I love walking barefoot too, I sweep this place a couple of times a day and there is still dirt that comes in. I think it is from our front step, hubby goes out to smoke and then drags it back in with him.

Sharon - To be born a preemie in 1914 he must have been considered a miracle.

Vicki - You are looking for less rain and we are needing more. It is strange weather the past couple of years.

Michele - One of our neighbours has Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs out on their lawn in the summer. A month or so ago, Doc and Grumpy had disappeared I was sorry that they must have been broken or stolen, but I see they are back looking bright and shiny again. Can you paint ceramics a second time? My daughter at age 20 had two slipped discs, they told her to walk, not anything strenuous for exercise. She said it helped with the pain some. The day after her experimental surgery they had her up walking and she has been walking ever since.

Carol - I'm sorry that your BnL is so difficult, that makes it had on everyone involved. I have known people like that, no matter what you do they find no pleasure in life at all.

Margaret - Glad you got your son to the hospital without the stress that last time incurred. Hopefully they can help him out.

Allie - Good luck about the call on the job. Things happen when they are meant to I guess. Smart move on blocking Jean. Hope you get the answers you want at the financial advisor.

Terri - I hope your husband will start moving, it is so much better than letting it stiffen up. Have fun at dance.

Kylia - Thanks for the update, I was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you lately and I was hoping things were ok.

Connie - Congratulations on the loss! That's impressive. Sorry you are in the midst of some family drama.

I have been struggling with my weight this week, the alcohol and chips this past weekend has caught up with me I guess. Hopefully the water and healthy eating this week will knock it back down fast.

I have been working on wedding stuff this week, I texted my daughters yesterday with a plan for what we will craft when. Right now I have stuff that is going to be gifts for the Bridal party hidden from Lauryn and stuff for the shower hidden from Kaitlyn. With the crafting and such going on and my home being open to them at all times I'm scared these secrets will be revealed. Tuesday Kaitlyn is coming and we are going to knock out the bridal party gifts so they are complete, then she can take them home and hide them at her place. That leaves me a hiding spot for the shower.

The wedding is one month from today, I told Kaitlyn yesterday to buckle up and hold on tight because the next month will fly by. We have 4 full crafting days set aside and we have lots to do around those days too.

Rodger just got home from work because it's raining and cold. His job this summer is cleaning spray parks so it's not a job you can do in the rain very easily. I may take advantage of this and run into the city to grab some vinyl and paint that I need and can't get here in my town.

Tracey in a cold wet, furnace kicking in, in Edmonton
    It's needed though to help with the wildfires