WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,214 Member
    PG. 17 to catch up. For some reason I cannot access the community on my iPad or phone, only the computer. I am going to town now and will check in again later and see if I can figure out what is going on with my app.

RV Rita in Roswell, NM
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Im having problems with access on iphone too

Watching all the footage on Tv of DDay memories must admit have shed a tear or two listening to the veterens. Have you had footage in US as so many American soldiers died. I know we avoid politics but just like to say that I don't agree with the protests here re Presidential visit, especially on this anniversary when we had so much to thank US for in both World Wars
    Sorry rant over

Having problems with our boiler leaking, BIL came to have a look and wouldn't you know it it didn't leak grrrr

Kate UK <3
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    @Machka9 there's a rowing machine at the gym. (5- 10 min walk from my home 25 euros per month) I enjoy it some. awesome to have such stick-to-it-ed ness for the rowing and lifting. I did, I think 5 to 15 minutes I think - I've been doing the elliptical lately.
  • bananasandoranges
    @cityjaneLondon what a lot of daily workout!
  • bananasandoranges
    edited June 2019
    -1. weigh in -
    ✔️? 2. log all
    ✔️ 3.30 min exercise moving about
    ✔️ 4. five minutes meditation
    x 5.Spend at least 2h on long term writing project
    x 6.produce at least 2-finished pages per day average long term

✔️ 7. Take care of at least 3 shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count) per week
    ✔️ 8. At least 15 min cleaning
    x 10.average 1100 calories net

• Overall Feeling : good-ish
    • Log all: I think so
    • Exercise: elliptical and walk to gym and back plus getting round
    • 1100 calories net average:i think I'm 18 calories over (if I haven't forgotten something key) and I would like a glass of wine
    • Long term writing 2h : some but not 2h
    • produce at least 2 finished pages per day average long term writing project (from June 1 to June 10,): no
    •3 Short term writing/admin per week: yes on Monday

Grateful :
    1. meeting seemed efficient today and was thus pleasant
    2. we were able to be outside for meeting, in a garden
    3. some mutual listening
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,084 Member
    Rebecca - The neighbour sounds rather annoying. I would have to rev my engines a bit more I think.

Katla - here in Alberta we can't get windshield insurance unless we pay a fortune for it. We had our windshield replaced last fall and after two weeks of driving back and forth to work, my husband has had 3 rock chips so far. We need to get them repaired soon.

Pip - I am so envious of your cruise, it is my dream to do that one. I bought some paper yesterday for Kirby's card. I should have it finished this week and ready to mail to you. If you could private message me with your address that would be great. I can't get into the community on my iphone either.

Dana - I love walking barefoot too, I sweep this place a couple of times a day and there is still dirt that comes in. I think it is from our front step, hubby goes out to smoke and then drags it back in with him.

Sharon - To be born a preemie in 1914 he must have been considered a miracle.

Vicki - You are looking for less rain and we are needing more. It is strange weather the past couple of years.

Michele - One of our neighbours has Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs out on their lawn in the summer. A month or so ago, Doc and Grumpy had disappeared I was sorry that they must have been broken or stolen, but I see they are back looking bright and shiny again. Can you paint ceramics a second time? My daughter at age 20 had two slipped discs, they told her to walk, not anything strenuous for exercise. She said it helped with the pain some. The day after her experimental surgery they had her up walking and she has been walking ever since.

Carol - I'm sorry that your BnL is so difficult, that makes it had on everyone involved. I have known people like that, no matter what you do they find no pleasure in life at all.

Margaret - Glad you got your son to the hospital without the stress that last time incurred. Hopefully they can help him out.

Allie - Good luck about the call on the job. Things happen when they are meant to I guess. Smart move on blocking Jean. Hope you get the answers you want at the financial advisor.

Terri - I hope your husband will start moving, it is so much better than letting it stiffen up. Have fun at dance.

Kylia - Thanks for the update, I was thinking the other day I hadn't seen you lately and I was hoping things were ok.

Connie - Congratulations on the loss! That's impressive. Sorry you are in the midst of some family drama.

I have been struggling with my weight this week, the alcohol and chips this past weekend has caught up with me I guess. Hopefully the water and healthy eating this week will knock it back down fast.

I have been working on wedding stuff this week, I texted my daughters yesterday with a plan for what we will craft when. Right now I have stuff that is going to be gifts for the Bridal party hidden from Lauryn and stuff for the shower hidden from Kaitlyn. With the crafting and such going on and my home being open to them at all times I'm scared these secrets will be revealed. Tuesday Kaitlyn is coming and we are going to knock out the bridal party gifts so they are complete, then she can take them home and hide them at her place. That leaves me a hiding spot for the shower.

The wedding is one month from today, I told Kaitlyn yesterday to buckle up and hold on tight because the next month will fly by. We have 4 full crafting days set aside and we have lots to do around those days too.

Rodger just got home from work because it's raining and cold. His job this summer is cleaning spray parks so it's not a job you can do in the rain very easily. I may take advantage of this and run into the city to grab some vinyl and paint that I need and can't get here in my town.

Tracey in a cold wet, furnace kicking in, in Edmonton
    It's needed though to help with the wildfires

1709 south 41st street
    Tacoma wa 98418
    Put it to me
    Izzy Schlotterback
  • pipcd34
    bfc994qstnqx.jpeg
    4bgun6hprk4q.jpeg
    jfrk5nuc8vpy.jpeg
    uytkd3k7jahc.jpeg
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 4,214 Member
    B)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,917 Member
    kevrit wrote: »
    PG. 17 to catch up. For some reason I cannot access the community on my iPad or phone, only the computer. I am going to town now and will check in again later and see if I can figure out what is going on with my app.

RV Rita in Roswell, NM

I think it's an issue with MFP, not anyone's in particular.
  • pipcd34
    xff4xp7q8xou.jpeg
    ltdq8y31mjd2.jpeg
    gw6un6i4x6xx.jpeg
    aok54r6phzcp.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    9tq467r1h1hj.jpeg
    sng7yg6hxzwk.jpeg
  • pipcd34
    tztdxdvmjcdt.jpeg
    9cwnk209dysi.jpeg
    zuda5techf25.jpeg
    a7s55k2amtfl.jpeg

That’s it!!!
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,971 Member
    My community was t working on the iPad earlier today but it is fine now. My Fitbit hasn’t been syncing fir three days, making it look like I went over on calories. I hate when that happens, even if I know it is not true.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    SW 195
    CW 170.6
    GW low enough to have mobility y rebuild Csection stomachs muscles under the perma bump.

Storm keeps knocking us out so here today internet provider gone tomorrow lol.MFP wouldn’t let me log in
    Loving looking at my rocky progress bar it’s showing me rocking my way down.

Here’s a cute picture of JR starring at the Doctor with a frown 6weeks old in my tummy at the time. He already had a personality even tho his eyes were black buds. He tried to hide but kept peeking out would frown at the Doctor the Doctor talked to him saying well don’t give me that grumpy look young man we have to do this lol. Was with a very invading wand not the external one so who knows what JR was thinking seeing a big long wand in there lol.
    The top X is the top of his head the other X is his chin in between you see 2 blk dots his eyes 👀 y a nose then what reminds me of a kittens mouth lol frowning 😾. He used the sibling who failed to attach to that very spots cyst to attach he stayed there the whole pregnancy. She saved him the ultimate sacrifices we never get to always see is miraculous. He built a cyst on her half formed cyst which keeps the baby from falling out..usually this is done in the vaginal lining but since my whole uterus is an inside out glove 🧤 they had to all attach to my actual uterus.
    Trying to add that glow app sync it to this one haven’t used it since I became post menopause then pregnant later on so it thinks I’m pregnant cause I haven’t logged in for 2 1/2yrs lol Drs orders social media’s a stressor he did not allow high risk pregnancy individuals undo stress as he put it .
    Walking still around in my dining room for excersice.Was going to try pull ups but had pain so said not ready yet. Fully healed from the Placental Abruption on the 9th I realized my calendar still on April so updated it. No wonder I kept messing up on days. My brains 🧠 permanently on Holiday this fog won’t lift.
    My nail bed began bleeding again it’s mishappened from the days of pregnancy high blood pressure keeps having a spot that won’t grow nail so simple horse hoof polish on it .They sell it at salons online y you go into like that Sally’s Beauty Salon.
    Ate sushi 🍣 microwaved with homemade zucchini noodles warmed in a frying pan for Brunch . Now a giant burrito 🌯 lol. Ate few calories so I could have a massive treat