• KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    <3
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,150 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @exermom People can be possessive about the oddest things, Michele. Your pool party sounds like fun.

@pipcd34 Welcome back. Hope you had a great cruise.

@kevrit 👍🏻 Good goals! I hope you get that bowel issue sorted. My bathers are still okay, but I reckon I may need a new cossie soon, as they are on the verge of loose.

@cmsavells I used to suffer from blood sugar crashes when I was out walking, and always had to carry something healthy to get me over them. Hasn't happened in a long time though.

@bananasandoranges That's a respectable and sustainable loss. Chocolate is good in small quantities I buy 2 bars of dark chocolate each week, and always intend them to last..... but sometimes 2 squares is just not enough.

@trucker743 Sharon, my garden only looks like that in high summer in the middle of July! Temperatures here seldom go above 30*C. 💖 the happy chappie. I'm sure you will have a great time at the family wedding.

@LisaInAR Glad to know that you are finding time for yourself in that busy schedule of yours, Lisa. The House Book is a great idea. You are doing so much to make it your home, and it gives you something to look back on in the future. We tend to take before and after photos of work we do on the house/garden. It sounds like Corey is getting a lot of fun out of the garden. I'm sure he can find a few veggies that will tickle your tastebuds.

Today is more promising than the last few days, and I'm hopeful that I can get the rest of my summer containers planted up. Some of my groups have already broken up,for,the summer, so next week will not be as hectic as my usual first week of the month.

☘️ Terri

• linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,093 Member
    Options
    B)
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Happy June to All and Welcome to All New Posters!

Sharon ~ Your wildflowers are gorgeous and your grandson is cute! :)

Allie ~ Hugs for you! You sound very frustrated with life but try not to be...there will be a bright side for you.

I had an 8 lb weight loss after my knee surgery but think it is trying to creep back up. Have been working all week to get it back down but the 3 lb gain is disheartening. :s

Carol in GA

• TerriRichardson112
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I missed a few of you between my first and second post today.

@grandmallie It seems very unfair that your boss keeps passing you over. Do you want to permanently work full-time? If so, Could you suggest to him that he looks for someone to take up the slack and promotes you? I had to laugh at what you wrote about Tom and his dad. He hasn't learnt yet that you get out what you put in. Not in the least surprised that DFiL responds well to you.

@klanders30 Once a teacher..... 😂 Takes one to know one! I think it's a hard habit to break! The lists and recording is another symptom. And I've been caught out by the old faded receipt myself. Sometimes I actually take a photo on my phone.
    And warranties are useless if someone goes out of business.

@1948Peachy Carol, it's normal to drop and then have a wee bounce back up after surgery. Your body is still in trauma mode. It will settle down. Don't lose heart!
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @LisaInAR That’s the best news! I’m sure things will continue to improve now that you know about the iron.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I find iron pills help with itch for me especially my head (Perimenopause issues 101). Woke up I’m down to 172 afraid to wake up tomorrow it will probably go back up to 175 going to enjoy it tho while it lasts!
    Baby woke up a 2am wanting me so slept with his knee in my back very sore.
  • 1948Peachy
    Options
    JRsLateinLife ~ Welcome! Please sign your posts so we can keep up with you.

Example: Carol in GA

Carol in GA
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Barbie: Thank you for the new thread! :heart:

Happy June! My June resolutions are strikingly familiar:

June 2019 Resolutions

1. Log every bite and swallow.
    2. Cardio exercise at least 3 days a week. Work on strength and stamina.
    3. Have fun every day.
    4. Drink at least 3 glasses of water a day.
    5. Monitor sleep. Average 7 or more hours nightly.
    6. Avoid alcohol. (I need to keep this one in mind because I've been a little lax lately.)

Machka: Happy first day of winter! :smiley:

Michele: I’m sorry that Newcomer’s is not bringing the kind of satisfaction that it once did. :ohwell:

Pip: Glad you’re back. :star:

Rita: You are looking great! Congratulations. :bigsmile:

Sharon: I love the photo of your grandson in your yard. :flowerforyou:

Lisa: I am delighted to hear that you are doing so well. WTG!!! :bigsmile:

We’re having a beautiful morning today. I’m planning to sit with DH and watch the river for a while, and then try to put some active fun into the day.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited June 2019
    Options
    @lhscapil So pleased for you that the weight is shifting again, Lanette. When I did my review, I also realised that I had been slipping somewhat. When I pulled myself back into line, the weight started to drop again. Complacency is not a good friend.

@JRsLateInLifeMom Welcome to the group, Amber, (is Tejas a typo for Texas?). Looks like you got your hands full with that little live wire. At least when I was your age I could hand the little treasures back to their Mama. I can’t imagine how I would cope, but I’m sure you’re doing fine.

Managed to plant up my containers and am sitting with a coffee on the terrace. I will get up and tidy everything away when I’m done.

☘️ Terri
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,558 Member
    Options
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    ✔️1. weigh in 60.3 up :/
    ✔️ 2. log all
    ✔️3.30 min exercise
    ✔️ 4. five minutes meditation today
    ✔️5.Spend at least 2h on long term writing project
    ✔️ 6.produce at least 2-finished pages per day average long term
    to do 7. Take care of at least 3 shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count) per week
    X 8. At least 15 min cleaning
    X 9. At least 15 min filing/paperwork
    X 10.average 1100 calories net

• Overall Feeling : OK
    • Log all: so far
    • Exercise: walk around and do errands
    • 1100 calories net average: already 88 over
    • Long term writing 2h:yes
    • produce at least 2 finished pages per day average long term writing project (from June 1 to June 10,): yes ! sent off 4 pages!
    •3 Short term writing/admin per week: not

Grateful :
    1.some stuff checked off
    2. very summery weather
    3. some pressure eased off
  • 1948Peachy
    Options
    PIP ~ We need photos of your cruise...Please!

Carol in GA