WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2019

Replies

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    :bigsmile:
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,080 Member
    Machka -too bad that you didn’t follow directions when taking magnesium. It is a very safe, natural way to relieve digestive and bowel issues. Another benefit is if you are an insomniac or have trouble sleeping you may be low on magnesium and it can help eliminate that issue!

Kelly - thanks! The Kettlebell really is a wonderful workout! You probably don’t need to do any exercise with all your little ones! I’m glad you have Trenton this weekend! He is a very lucky boy!

Heather - you look fantastic!

Allie - is the cottage in both your and your brothers name? If so you definitely should not have to pay a dime! Family definitely should come first even if it isn’t in your name. I hope everything works out for you!

Have a great day everyone!

<3

Mary from Minnesota/ Arizona
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,310 Member
    Did an hour of training games on the Wii. The plan for tomorrow is to do one segment of AM Yoga DVD then take the extremepump class.

Thank you everyone who commented on the crab in the pot. I hope it put a smile on your face

Lisa – the only plan I had for today was to make some turkey burgers, and I’ve already done that. Waiting for the stove to cool so I can clean it. I should probably clean the floor and then vacuum it, but they’re calling for rain later in the day so maybe I’ll go out by the pool first.

KJ – congrats to your boys

Rebecca – safe travels

Trigger finger update: I seem to have more flexibility in my thumb right now, but the point where they put the medication in my finger is still hurting a bit. It’ll get better over time.

Alison – I can’t believe they’re charging you $250/day to stay in a place that needs repair.

Evie – for PigPan’s “dirt”, I spoke to the props guy at the Green Room. He said what he’d do is take some chicken wire, put gray tulle over it (the “dust”?) and then secure it to the chicken wire with brown thread (the “dirt”?). I think I’ll give that a try, wonder how it’ll come out. Stay tuned.

Vince and I keep a calendar on our phone and also on the desktop. The only thing is, he’d get real upset if I somehow made mention of the fact that we weren’t going to be home since all that info is out on the web. So instead of “go Florida” I just mark something like “Condo”. One time my phone wasn’t charged and I needed to see my calendar. I told someone I would help them then realized that I couldn’t.

Went in the pool

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,432 Member
    stats for the day:

manual treadmill- 28.28min, 138ahr, 148mhr, 2mi= 330c
    apple- 306c
    other- jumping, fast, single and sidestep- 15min, 1st of 20 squats and single leg alt. 140ahr,162mhr= 198c
    apple- 163c

total 528
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,432 Member
    tkbdgljdo2f6.jpeg
    cot9mw9xkax0.jpeg
    kje9or7ks6qt.jpeg
    y1b2moo4uvq0.jpeg
    Walking to the ship
  • meximami1
    meximami1 Posts: 15 Member
    eva938khrrcu.jpg
    💖Rebecca

@coastalgosgal i hear you on this big time. everything goes downhill after 50. *hug* all we can do is just keep on keepin on girl!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    :)Machka, You are so right---"The future is a blank page". That applies to all of us no matter how much planning and organizing we think we are doing.
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Meximami1, yep! Have you seen the MEME of an elderly lady trying on a two piece swimming suit? She's got the bottoms on and her boobies are tucked into them...she's like holding the bra part saying, "Well, I don't need this part"! Heehee!
    💖Rebecca
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited June 2019
    Way to go Dana !!! Beautiful hairdo!

I’m still far away from my goal only 24lbs lost so far in 2years 3months. Close to getting the okay for real excersice.
    Got a new dress y shawl for my daughter visit her Navy leave will be in July. Hoping I look better in it by her visit every pound gone will help. I’m tired of not being able to fit well in clothes.
    I agree with Dana - Allie you can go anywhere for that amount of money have a blast meals to fun included!
    Keep forgetting to sign
    Amber Texas
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Dana. You look fabulous.