Options
    ✔️1. weigh in 59.4
    ✔️ 2. logged all yesterday
    ✔️3.30 min exercise yesterday
    ✔️ 4. five minutes meditation today
    partly 5.Spend at least 2h on long term writing project
    working on it 6.produce at least 2-finished pages per day average long term
    to do
    not yesterday 7. Take care of at least 3 shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count) per week
    ✔️ 8. At least 15 min cleaning yesterday
    x 9. At least 5 min filing/paperwork
    x 10.average 1100 calories net

• Overall Feeling : ok
    • Log all yesterday: yes
    • Exercise yesterday: slow walk around
    • 1100 calories net average yesterday: 400 over
    • Long term writing 2h today : in process
    • produce at least 2 finished pages per day average long term writing project (from June 1 to June 10,): 3 rough pages so far
    •3 Short term writing/admin per week: ???

Grateful :
    1.started out day writing for an hour
    2. good night's sleep
    3. weather's cooled down
    4. meditated this morning
    5. fan
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    @Machka9 you seem very patient and understanding about what you guys are going through.

@cmsavells a celebration of life sounds beautiful

@cityjaneLondon great job on your phone negotiations! half Is major. "It's never too late to well"
    (a French expression) also on the framing. what kind of frame is it? Great table and pictures!

@grandmallie I don't get the rental contract. This belongs to all of you and is not settled and so you re supposed to pay market rate for rental? Whose decision is this?

@JRsLateInLifeMom Your mom sounds awesome having done all those glamour shots. what does retardation have to do with farm birth? It was your mom who had schizophrenia or someone else?

@evie1958 great job on the SV!

@ginnytez sorry about your very understandable sadness. I hope you had a good night's sleep.

@coastalgosgal I was looking for that meme of the old lady but can't find it

@DanaReel180 Woohoo for the SV! awesome! also for the haircut.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,078 Member
    Options
    @Machka9 said:
    ......And as for what kind of position and what he can do, I'm leaving that up to him. When he expresses interest in something, I encourage him. :) Like gardening, for example. :) The future is a blank page.

Machka in OzQ
    Your DH is a lucky man to have you looking after his interests, Machka. And the blank page is all anyone can know about the future. We do the best we can with whatever comes. And it's good to keep your options open for the future.

@trucker743 wrote:
    Terri in MW Ontario, they don’t go over 30c here in Seattle often either. However, California poppies and columbines are early birds. And this area gets sun all day every day, and the warmth is held by the bricks and blocks of the walkway after the sun sinks lower.
    Sharon, I'm in Northern Ireland, not Canada (hence the shamrock) 😂 We are slightly further south than Seattle. Poppies are beginning to flower, laburnum is my stunner at the moment.
    dcggr2leqh1t.jpg
    @ginnytez (((Hugs)))
    @DanaReel180 Looking wonderful. Congrats!
    I'm a new member, trying to lose weight for medical reasons and also sedentary from multiple chronic health conditions. I'm not sure how discussion groups work but picked this one to see how it fits.
    I am buying the house I currently rent; the appraiser's coming at 11 -- so will sign off with good wishes to all.
    Welcome to the Group. Let us know what to call you and where you're from. Comment as often or little as you like. We're an active supportive group.

I'm off out to my Creative Writing Group this morning. My Painters Group has broken up for the semester, so planning some more gardening after lunch if the weather stays fine, otherwise I will be tackling my hobbies room. It needs a bit of re-organising.

DH has a has been given a biopsy appointment in 3 weeks time. His recent bloods showed a rise in his prostate numbers.

☘️ Terri in sunny Ireland
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,854 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Machka -too bad that you didn’t follow directions when taking magnesium. It is a very safe, natural way to relieve digestive and bowel issues. Another benefit is if you are an insomniac or have trouble sleeping you may be low on magnesium and it can help eliminate that issue!

Mary from Minnesota/ Arizona

Yeah, 2 instead of 1 is just not good!

I take 1 per day now to help ward off leg cramps.

M in Oz

• Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    <3
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,694 Member
    Options
    up showered and dressed, made a salad for lunch and brought some nuts and celery sticks... still feeling a bit off, will call the Dr today and see if I can make an appointment for Weds morning..
    took the garbage out this morning, had my tea and will walk the boys in a few minutes.. then go feed DFIL.
    will have to find an alternative for vacation I guess.. I will sure miss the place..
    and cant remember who asked. But my dad wanted us both to have the cottage, but I was still with Tom and we had the home in florida and the one here, so when my brother sobered up, and he was still not married to Jean.. I had my uncle who's name was on the deed quit claim deed it to Sean so he would have something of his own..
    which in hindsight backfired on me, but lesson learned
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! <3

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,536 Member
    Options
    P
  • bananasandoranges
    Options
    ✔️1. weigh in 59.4
    ✔️ 2. logged all so far today
    ✔️3.30 min exercise today
    ✔️ 4. five minutes meditation today
    partly 5.Spend at least 2h on long term writing project
    working on it 6.produce at least 2-finished pages per day average long term
    to do
    ✔️7. Take care of at least 3 shorter (1 pagish) writing or administrative task/bill, (union work doesn't count) per week
    ✔️ 8. At least 15 min cleaning today
    ✔️ 9. At least 5 min filing/paperwork
    on the path 10.average 1100 calories net

• Overall Feeling : medium ok
    • Log all : so far
    • Exercise: 15 min elliptical + walking there and back plus food shopping, plus I'll go out later
    • 1100 calories net average: on a good path
    • Long term writing 2h today : in process
    • produce at least 2 finished pages per day average long term writing project (from June 1 to June 10,): 3 rough pages so far
    •3 Short term writing/admin per week: registered letter sent

Grateful :
    1.some stuff done
    2. milder weather
    3. organic shops very close by
    4. tofu
    5. soy yogurt
    6. raspberries
    7. washing machine
    8. bananas
    9. tahini
    10. gf bread
    11. freezer
  • bananasandoranges
    Options
    @msjonessat1 welcome and good luck with the house purchase

@Machka9 understandable that you would roll your eyes when people don't have a clue. can you remind me what degree you are pursuing?

@auntiebk your home camp ground sounds amazing!

@cityjaneLondon I think possibly I'm somewhat similar to where you are at. I have to set my net calories at 1100 to lose. it's hard to keep down to 1100, so if I add in some activity, that brings the daily calories up to maybe 1400 or so at least (mfp overcalculates for me). I've been finding it hard to stick too regularly.

@grandmallie I don't totally understand but it sounds like you were responding generously and what seemed like appropriately at the time but then life situations changed for both of you. is that right? not that it makes up for it, but do you have something else that you might like to do for vacation? some place you've been hankering to discover or see or sit and watch sunsets at?
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,854 Member
    Options
    @Machka9 understandable that you would roll your eyes when people don't have a clue. can you remind me what degree you are pursuing?

Masters in IT. :) I work in database administration/management and so I figured I'd get the degree to match what I do. :)

So ... in the last 4 days ...

-- Finished the final assignment for my current course (Network Security) and submitted it. I was in a group of 5 and our project was a 50 page document. I don't feel entirely happy with it, but then I never do when I submit an assignment.

-- Drove up north to host a 400 km cycling event.

-- Hosted the 400 km cycling event. It's a randonneuring/audax event ... a timed long-distance cycling event. The 400 km distance has a time limit of 27 hours including all breaks. We set the riders off at 7 am, and then went back to bed for a couple hours. About noon, we headed out to a town where we knew we'd come across them, and went for a bicycle ride ourselves. We saw all the riders there, and then waited for them to come by another location between about 5 and 7 pm. We drove back to our cabin for a quick nap, then it was off to the furthest point out for the night loop. We were there from 9 pm because we thought one rider might be riding fast enough to get there by then ... he wasn't. He rolled in about 10 pm, but that's still a good pace. And the last rider came though about 1:30 am. We had to drive through some patches of really heavy fog, and by the time we got back to the cabin it was 2:30 am. Then we went to bed. The slowest rider got in at 4:45 am which is still really good. They had till 10 am to finish.

-- Sunday was a cold, windy, rainy day which was probably good. When my husband has a busy day like that, he needs a day off the next day. I did take precautions on Saturday like the morning nap, early evening nap, and while we were waiting for riders in the night, he spent quite a bit of time dozing in the van. So he had down times when he could just let his brain relax. But nevertheless, we decided not to go anywhere at all on Sunday. I probably needed the day off too.

-- Monday (today), I drove home again!! And put away a pile of laundry and ordered groceries and dealt with yet another error in RTW girl's documentation.

Tomorrow I go back to work.

M in Oz