WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,335 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Lanette This is from the World Health Organization - there doesn't seem to be consensus even among the "experts", so...
    cev07vszj9jk.png

Karen - thank you for finding this! Seems the waist measurement to determine the degree of potentially harmful belly fat might be better broken down to minimal waist/belly button/lower hip measurements. Just for kicks I'm going to track all three and see where a 5# or so loss is reflected...whenever I get there, lol.

Lanette
    Cool and cloudy SW WA State
    Program: IF 10/14, Net carbs under 80 gm, Fiber over 25 gm, Total sugar under 50 gm, Added sugars under 10 gms.
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Alison ~ One good thought is that the dentist must have confidence that you can actually do the insurance work. He must think a lot more highly of you than you do yourself! Hang in there! We are all rooting for you.

Carol in Ga
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,909 Member
    Options
    :) Hooray, the rain is going to stay away until this afternoon so I can have time to work in the yard this morning while it is still cool.

:) There are drought conditions in our county to fireworks have been outlawed except for the over water display on the 4th in the next town. Even so, there are sounds of fireworks nearby already and my nervous dog, Bessie, has been staying close to us.

:)Connie, sounds like you gave yourself a "happiness demerit" and then cleaned things up with your family. Teenagers are a daily challenge.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just found the mfp groups. I thought this was a group, but I guess it's a forum? What is the difference? Anybody know any good groups? It really helps me remember my food priorities to read postings.

Annie in Delaware
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    Having yogurt every morning with those "Breakfast Flats" oatmeal cookies is now my favorite thing!💖
    ve0x26q5zocd.jpg
    💖Rebecca
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,043 Member
    Options
    Sue Happy birthday! Congratulations!
  • Georgiaview
    Georgiaview Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sue! ... getting back on track after 'slipping' the past two weeks. Thanks for this all the way from Vancouver Island Canada. We're finally getting some rain today! :)
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Green Giant has food recalls check the FDA page for the barcode numbers if you have any.

Happy Birthday Sue! abf3n1cd4rd0.jpeg
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,205 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    852123i04y7t03pm.gif

Have a wonderful day, Sue! <3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Sue, Happy Birthday!!!. t3332.gif
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUE! :)
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Sue, rewpb1liqelj.jpeg
    Janetr OKC
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    @Machka9 I agree with your history teacher
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I need some accountability and friends who share the same goals. Like many I lost a significant amount of weight (60 lbs), and then I fell back into my old habits and over the last three years have gained back almost half the weight I lost. I don't want to beat myself up over my bad choices, but I want to get back on track to healthy food choices. On a positive note, I have kept up with exercising pretty consistently.

Goals for July
    -Track food daily and stay under calorie goals
    -Drink 10 glasses of water each day
    -Keep up with exercising 4-5x a week
    -Stretch before bed

Deb in So Cal
  • okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Sue!!

Okie
  • cmsavells
    cmsavells Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    @suebdew Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is fabulous!
    @Anniesquats100 Welcome!
    @DebBahr Welcome!!

This is a great group of ladies. I joined in the fun about 3 months ago. I know some have been here quite a while. Just join in the fun.

Connie in KY