Machka9 Posts: 24,885 Member
    Options
    Karen in Virginia
    celebrating her 65th birthday

Happy Birthday!

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,347 Member
    Options
    I'm getting tired of the Biggest Loser Power Sculpt DVD so I'm willing to sell it for the postage. This DVD has three levels, you pick the one you want to do. There's beginner (20 min), intermediate (10 min) and advanced (10 min). If you're interested, PM me. That's me, I get tired of things. And I have lots of other DVD's to use (as you all know)

Michele in NC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,552 Member
    Options
    uno00qxjt7n8.jpeg
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    KarenVA I hope you have a fantastic day celebrating!

krawqg0vbxgc.gif

<3

Mary from Minnesota/Arizona
  • Machka9
    edited July 2019
    Options
    For the last 3 evenings I have had an allergic reaction to something: itchy roof of mouth, lips, ears, nose & eyes.

I've no idea what it is!

There's nothing new been added in the last 3 days, and allergy meds clear it up.

I have a similar reaction when I eat pineapple, but I haven't even seen a pineapple in a long time.

Machka in Oz
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,741 Member
    Options
    Couldn't get on last night no matter what I tried, just kept timing out. I was able to this morning after going through notifications into another group and then coming here. Weird stuff.

Up to end of 57, I am finding it very difficult to keep up now that I have a busy job. I need to make a routine for myself yet.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,117 Member
    Options
    I am also having issues with reading posts. It also times out! Or at least it says it is timed out but I just click on the star and it does access recent posts.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,344 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    MFP is not working On my laptop, not able to log in. Good to go on this little Fire tablet. It has been touchy for the past few days. Happy Birthday 🎂Karen!!
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Me too fanncy me too!

Aged JR with a new app never laughed so hard he’s bewildered by it lol
    4dpdvyuwm5u3.jpeg

JRs favorite book I recommend it to grandmas with baby/toddler 3yr old grandkids
    x46418n0f4xf.jpeg

Rebecca y Karen Va - What cute wonderful grand babies you have.

Karen Va -y anyone else- Happy Birthday 🎁!

Machka- Go over your food log anything similar to pineapple 🍍? Or not normally in your diet? Perhaps a restaurant I worked in one the workers bogged down or not as good about cleaning things up would drop something in a bag of flour or on a cutting board then keep working wouldn’t clean till after shift so an allergy item could easily end up in someone’s salad to hamburger!
    I ate at Luby’s restaurant once put into a chocolate pie had a onion in the middle! They wouldn’t give me another! They now push to make customers happy after loosing business for awhile had to close a few! The one with the onion is closed.

JR pooped in the potty so potty training since 6months he sits a few times a day he’s doing great 👍.Pees sometimes poos .
    Listened to my Aunt pre-K she lives in another state that has a different learning program so she never understands why things aren’t the same way here. Lol she’s only lived in StLouis,Ohio ,y Indiana so not like she’s had experience outside of that to see what it’s like. I try to remind her it’s hotter down here too. She gets upset if JRs not dressed warmer in the winter yet it will be 90degrees here lol while she has snow piled to the ceiling.I tutored kids who didn’t pass pre-K y Kindergarten plus raised enough kids to be able to preteach JR before Kindergarten or first thinking of holding him back 1 year if need be. When I took my Daughter finally for Kindergarten she was tested at a 3rd grade level. They offered letting her skip lol 😂.So he’ll be fine.

Playing with a FaceApp let’s me make someone older or younger so having fun redoing photo watching JRs reaction lol.
    Amber Tx
  • Machka9
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Try other ways to get into this thread (Women's 50+ thread). There are several ways to access it which I've mentioned and various ones of you have mentioned. Sometimes one way is blocked or flaky, but other ways are more stable.

Also try the delete your cookies and browsing history thing.

Sometimes a reboot can help.

Sometimes a different browser helps.

Just a few ideas. :)

Edit: Oh, and check out this: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/17608305-keep-being-logged-off

M in Oz
  • Machka9
    Options
    Machka- Go over your food log anything similar to pineapple 🍍? Or not normally in your diet?
    Amber Tx

I eat the same stuff all the time. In fact, my food log is really easy to fill in because it's just "Copy from Yesterday".

We ate out yesterday, at a place we've eaten many times, but this happened the first time the day before.

Don't know.

M in Oz

• janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lisa you are so right, no amount of surgery takes away addiction to food

frhk2l77bcdd.jpg

Janetr OKC
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    KareninVA - Your granddaughter looks amazing and a lot like her grandma <3

Wonderful stupendous Happy Happy Birthday to you my dear friend. As us elderly (oop, more mature) ladies like to say "you are just a youngster". Celebrate !!

Janetr OKC
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Machka- Doesn’t sounds like a good allergy.Might be a plant to soap or even a new fabric you touched while out y about. I got a rash once found out I brushed against a Bush in someone yard never noticed I did it until I did it again here came the spreading rashy arm again . Benadryl cream y pills are my friends.Aloe too!

Bought JR some more of Chris Ferrie books off eBay for babies. He’s taken to them he runs around yelling I’m a Quantum Physisis!
    Physicist is too hard for a 2yr old to pronounce but close enough lol. End of the book says “You are now a Quantum Physicist!” Lol so he loves that.
    Waiting on a lady I made a bid to but unsure what she wants for the last one I’m trying to get.

Amber Tx

• 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA ~ Wishing you a very happy birthday and year to come.

Rebecca ~ Love that baby soft skin and beautiful blue eyes. I know you adore Athena!

Carol in GA
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    Happy birthday, Karen in VA - that would make you middle-aged, right? :smiley:
    giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d30604237662e7441fb5884&rid=giphy.gif

:D:D:D
  • jennietm2014
    jennietm2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Everyone! I am slowly getting absorbed into the site and getting to know people on this thread. Thanks so much for the warm welcome!
    janetr7476 - Your neighbor's hibiscus is lovely. I have one that blooms every day, 3-5 new blooms, and they are huge and beautiful. However, I am battling yellow leaves which are making my braided tree look spindly. I think maybe underwatering or too much sun. I dunno.
    KarenVA - Happiest of Birthdays!
    LisaInAr - I LOVE the birthday granny meme!
    LuciBThinner - I'm new too, and I am getting to know the "regulars" here as well.
    margaretturk - Which one do you want? Some days I'd be willing to ship off all three. LOL

Things are getting easier with the cravings and I had a really good day yesterday. Down a couple of pounds but the first week is always a water-weight bonanza so I'm not getting too giddy about that. About 2 days in I had a "heck with it" moment and almost headed to the store for binge food.....but I didn't. I feel like some of the addictive foods are loosening their hold on me and I'm not having to fight quite as hard. Getting some momentum and wins under my belt helps me continue. I've been MUCH better about more water and less diet soda.