• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,431 Member
    8w58h9em5a42.jpeg
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,023 Member
    :heart:
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,636 Member
    Woof I'm home but it was a very tiring ride .. of I left a little after 9:30 ..but got homenaboit 20 min ago.. had to stop Alfie pukes in the car next time no breakfast for him... and silly me it's a little cooler up there so I had a heavy sweatshirt on which made me sleepy. So took a 10 min rest at a rest area and got home..
    It was just what I needed and will download the pictures this afternoon..
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    👋
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Hello again.
    Cheri,good to see you & congrats to your DD.It surely makes parents happy when the young ones are doing well.

Love the afghans. Your work in lovely.Do they need to be made with a certain yarn?What about size?

Peachy,my hair. Is flat ,getting thinner.....so it’s just there. Your is styled & looks very nice.

Have been sorting clothes ,shoes & some towels for thrift shop.Next is my food pantry.Anything on the floor is a pill to sort.Time to clear a shelf & get stuff where it can be seen.

Rita...the bursitis is worse when trying to sleep at night. Going to load up on Aleve for PT. Therapist is Starting me out with too many repeats,to the point where I could barely walk the next day. Gonna have a little talk with him.

Golf is on now,one of my favs. Have enjoyed the pics. Need to re learn how to send hidden pics.

Today is the 2 nd day of beautiful,sunny weather.
    Good thoughts to all.
    Pat in Oh
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    Carol - Max is an electronics geek too, but his mum rations him really closely. Here we try to focus on interaction, but we did watch some kids programmes on Utube. He 'helped' me with Duolingo Spanish this morning. (He was excellent as you would expect as he goes to a bilingual school) His computer time is the first thing to be confiscated if he is naughty. :o I'm sure he will end up doing something in that area as a job. He goes to coding classes on Saturdays.
    His favourite thing with DH is inventing board games. Today they made one called 'The Not Happy Holiday'. It had forfeits like, delayed flight, getting your wallet stolen, losing the keys to your villa. :D

I did manage to do 400 calories of exercise this pm. Rowing and biking. Phew! Luckily I enjoyed the streamed tv programme I watched, so the time passed easily.
    The dinner I cooked tonight was gorgeous. A zucchini and tomato mix with a garlic prawn topping. I will do that again. Very garlicky and a bit of fresh chilli.

Just squeaked under calories today.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    This.......my exact feeling & DH loves home made bread! He’s one of those long tall guys who never gains weight.I am sooo jealous!
    “Barbie I am so with you about bread, eating the whole thing with butter, it surely is one of my triggers. Also understand about not wanting to sour the joy your DH gets from his new hobby. Is there a nearby soup kitchen that would welcome his output? Is there room in their (or your) freezer to accumulate loaves 'til there are enough to share?”Barbara in Oregon

Pat in Ohio
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,120 Member
    Okie - Your bbq tuna lunch sounds fantastic! B) I love fresh tuna and I love anything charcoal grilled.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,750 Member
    B)
  • suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    <3
  • coastalgosgal
    coastalgosgal Posts: 2,900 Member
    katbid23 wrote: »
    I’m just starting this quest “again” on 4 Aug. my goal for August is to lose 8 pounds... wish me luck. I lost 3 pounds my first week.
    I really want to be a success story this time.

Hello! When I read your post I had to add, "we are all success stories even before we lose the weight". Its giving yourself permission to put yourself first.💖👍
  • drkatiebug
    drkatiebug Posts: 1,938 Member
    Michele, the coconut milk is to add creaminess. The original recipe said you could leave it out. I’m sur a little almond milk would also be ok. I used food grade peppermint essential oil, but I would use mint extract if I didn’t have that. I rarely have the leaves. The recipe also said you could add a little vodka to keep it from icing up in the freezer. I only make enough for the one serving and eat it immediately, so I see no need for vodka. Barbara, I pour the leftover coconut milk in a mason jar with a lid and store it in the fridge. I use mine in other things like smoothies and more ice cream. It keeps for a while. I’m not sure how long. I use mine up pretty quick. For some reason, I think the canned coconut milk is creamier than the carton. Cacao nibs are 45 calories per tablespoon.

You can also experiment with other flavors. I just think it has to have the frozen banana for a base. I’ve done a frozen banana, 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries and a little coconut milk, too. It is extremely yummy.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,431 Member
    stats for the day:

rowing machine- 15min 59aw, 106ahr, 136mhr, 2500meters= 107c
    Apple Watch- 127c
    0 runner- 15min, 38l, 9h, 108c, 113ahr, 130mhr 10.55min mi, 1.37mi=127c
    Apple Watch- 76c
    arm/chin up assist- 10.10min, 6sets of 10ea, 10push ups in btwn, 116ahr, 134mhr,= 88c
    Apple Watch- 73c

total cal 322