55 Years Old, 1 Year, 126 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• crhloses
    crhloses Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OMG! I love your approach to your life change. I am so inspired. Thank you from the bottom of my butt (which is decidedly bigger than my heart!) for sharing your story.
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your success. YOU have inspired a lot people! My best to you on the rest of your journey.
  • Hildy_J
    Hildy_J Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Kat do you know it was this very post of yours that made me decide to stick around and do something different.

People have a lot to thank you for! You explained, simply and clearly how change is possible.

Massive hugs xxx
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, what an amazing transformation story! Congratulations!!!!

A lot of what you said resonates with me. I don't say that I can't have certain foods, but I know that they are triggers for me to binge, and spits just not worth having them around. I cannot have ONE Tim Tam, or a handful of chips... It's the whole packet or nothing. So for the moment, I chose nothing.

Well done!!!! I have no doubt you will get to your goal. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • minxvox
    Options
    All of your practices make so much sense and seem so balanced. Thank you for sharing. And you look fantastic! Congratulations on reclaiming your health. What a triumph!
  • ecanales52
    ecanales52 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Your story is so awesome, and so very inspirational! Thank you for taking the time to share your strategy and success. I'm so proud of you! :drinker:
  • WinBattle
    WinBattle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post. I am a nearly 52 year old who is still working on putting myself first. You look incredible! Thank you for reminding me that it is possible to lose weight, change your life, and stay positive all at the same time. Congratulations most of all on all your medical results!
  • submissivelyserving
    Options
    you look awesome. i printing this to put on my mirror for daily inspiration. thanks for sharing.
  • jillmarie48
    jillmarie48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I so needed to read this today!!!Thank you, can I add you as a friend? Thanks, Jill
  • rubyalison
    Options
    What a fantastic inspiration! Thanks so much for sharing and congratulations!
  • emstadler
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Great post....thank you for sharing :)
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Fantastic post! Very Inspiring!!
  • JennInTx
    JennInTx Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Keep up the great work and keep on posting.
  • 366to266
    366to266 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY
  • lislynhar
    lislynhar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Love your approach and you look fantastic- definitely not obese! I have a long way to go and reading these success stories really help me stay motivated, so thanks for sharing.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done
  • samuelsson
    samuelsson Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I so appreciated reading your post. And the kindness you show to all of us mfp strangers -- we DO deserve to be loved, regardless of our current weight! =)
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Kat! Awesome!
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!