55 Years Old, 1 Year, 126 Pounds Lost

Options

Replies

• gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    This is the reason MFP is working for me. People that share their stories of success are the best motivation in the world. I was in tears reading it because I am right where you were and you were gave me hope! Thanks for sharing! You look fabulous!!!
  • bartman1200
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing your story
  • DawnHenderson12
    Options
    Thank you for sharing such an inspirational story. You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Hi 1YOYOKAT! Thank you for sharing. I too have many health issues and have problems walking after 4 minutes. My hips start hurting big time! You look wonderful! You're story reinforces that going for a healthy lifestyle is so WORTH IT!
  • jhutchison349
    jhutchison349 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • wadzanayih
    wadzanayih Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done. May you continue to be healthy!!
  • marlerk
    marlerk Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and inspiring!!!
  • Kate7294
    Kate7294 Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Great job! I'm going to send you a friend request. I love seeing people's diaries.
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!! At 51, sometimes I feel I can't do this because of my age. You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • joanneveee
    joanneveee Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    It's my first year here as well.It's a great site but YOU did the super work. Great future ahead of you now. Congratulate. :)
  • love2cycle
    love2cycle Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely stunning! I also am 55, and while I didn't have to lose as much weight, I have lost and managed to keep it under control for the last few years. Your story is absolutely inspiring, especially to some our age who think it is too late or too hard. Keep up the good work, and thanks so much for sharing!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • BolandSouthPark
    BolandSouthPark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your story of success is truly inspirational. I will keep your words of advice close and remind myself of them and your success often. Thank you very much.
  • kwantlen2051
    kwantlen2051 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    What I can say is wow. Thanks for the inspiring story!
  • rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    amazing! good work :)
  • chazdiezal
    chazdiezal Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational, thank you for sharing your story!
  • akelly3391
    akelly3391 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Amazing, keep it up!
  • Goddesskat
    Goddesskat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being an amazing inspiration to me. I'm 60 years old. Been here before. I lost 35 lbs. the first time. Gained it all back and then a few more lbs. when I got into a relationship. Now back with myself and having to take care of me again. I will not give up on myself this time. I've been praying for some motivation. Your story is similar to my own healthwise, so I will certainly keep this in mind as I am going along. Congratulations on your Journey In Health and Fitness :heart:
  • fifty6ford
    fifty6ford Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, thanks for posting. As a 57 year old female just getting started, I need all the encouragement I can get and you definatley have given quite a bit!
  • markstar69
    markstar69 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for sharing your great results!
  • lizmedrano
    lizmedrano Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Your message is beautiful and inspiring!! You look awesome!!! Congrats to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!