55 Years Old, 1 Year, 126 Pounds Lost

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• grapefruitannie
    grapefruitannie Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    your story brought tears to my eyes congratulations to you. You look fabulous great work xx
  • EA1979
    EA1979 Posts: 25
    Options
    Great story. I love the way you write and how you're looking at life now. I'm so pleased you've had such a positive outcome for all your hard work. A total inspiration. Congratulations. Keep going :-)
  • singlemom73
    singlemom73 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Amazing job, keep it up!!!
  • shapingreality
    shapingreality Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow!!! Your story makes me feel excited to begin my "over 100 pound" journey...again :) I guess I've been practicing. I think your strategy of planning ahead may be key for me but I am not sure how to make it happen...
  • Terrin41
    Terrin41 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great advice! You look awesome!
  • hotmess1980
    Options
    WOW....You are amazing, definitely an inspiration...and beautiful inside and out! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • etfan
    etfan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Such an inspirational story!!!
  • motivatedmartha
    motivatedmartha Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    @1yoyoKAT If you're still on mfp I would like you to know that your story really resonated with me and I would love to know how you are doing nowadays. Here's hoping all is good in your world still X
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing stories .
    Congratulations on how well and far you've come proves it can be done
    Love to hear more
    Feel free to add me
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!