Wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    Congrats amazing job
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I love seeing posts from older ladies, like me, who prove over and over again we CAN lose weight and get fit even at our age. It is never too late. Keep up the great work!!! Congratulations.

:flowerforyou:
  • jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Loved your story and it was very honest and I connected with it a lot. Congratulations and I am inspired to keep on this path to better health as well.
  • cherilyn221
    cherilyn221 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good morning.....I'm going back through your blogs for a little inspiration this morning and boy do you provide it. Keep up the great success and sharing!!

Cherie
  • Valeriepei
    Valeriepei Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow great success story! I am 51 thought maybe at my age I would not be able to lose as much as I would like to. Your story proves it can be done. It makes me really take note to myself that this is not a diet but a life style change. Thank you for sharing it really help to give me hope and motivation that I can do and sustain the weight loss for good!
  • Fkika3131
    Fkika3131 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. You are an amazing person. Thank you once again.
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!
    You are an inspiration.
    Congrats on all your hard work.
    You look amazing!!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    --My advice--
    Do what works for you, don’t let negative people/comments/feelings get you down. You are worthy of being cared for, no matter what your size and weight. You are important and valuable. Forgive yourself and move forward. :heart:

Kat

LOVE THIS!! Thanks for posting your story - quite a transformation!!
  • Vselvi
    Vselvi Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. What a great story and inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing.
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Very inspiration and well written. I appreciated your attention to detail and forthright honesty!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! It gives me hope that I was beginning to give up on. Thanks for sharing!
  • keegalie
    Options
    Aww, I'm so happy for you! You look fantastic and I'm sure you feel even better! Keep up the great work :)
  • friggie
    friggie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story!
    You are an inspiration.
    Congrats on all your hard work.
    You look amazing!!
  • fitgaltoo
    fitgaltoo Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    we are both in our 50's and can encourage each other. My diet is also in the 1200 calorie range.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome story...so well done!!!
  • bunnies26
    bunnies26 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    SO Inpiring. Thank you.
  • Edsgirl55
    Edsgirl55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! So much of what you said of your before life describes me now! Maybe there is hope yet!
  • Ackbersingh
    Ackbersingh Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Wow! Wow! And wow!! What a lovely success story you have done so well in many ways. You have given me the determination to carry on...thank you ????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!