Women 200lb+, Let's Soar This September!!!

Replies

• ajcraig403
    ajcraig403 Posts: 6 Member
    SW:218
    GW:170

Sept Goal 205... Mind set... GO!

Day one Sept 3
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    Starting weight: 121.7kg/268.3lb
    Start weight this month: 117.2kg/258.3lb
    Goal weight this month 112kg/247lb
    Target goal weight 65kg/143lb

Loss so far this month: 0.9kg/2lb
    Total Loss: 5.4kg/12lb
    Height: 168cm (5'6")
  • nicruns
    nicruns Posts: 201 Member
    Question for you guys.
    When you're pressed for time, but do go to the gym (just to hop on a piece of equipment to get a a decent sweat in), what's your go-to selection??
    - Stationary bike?
    - Elliptical?
    - Treadmill?
    - Other??
  • Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    Here at home i have only 1 person doing the getting healthy/losing weight thing and she is aaaaalways busy. Im looking for everyday support. Hoping i can find it here. Its so hard. I need someone or something to hold me accountable.
    CW-244 (the most ive weighed even during both pregnancies)
    GW-234 for this month
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    gunnigal wrote: »
    SW: 241
    CW: 228
    GW: 200
    September Goal: 220

I just briefly touched 226 this weekend, but lost it. I'm back on the wagon today. Trying to stay motivated and engaged. Hopefully the weather will get better so that I can walk more, and I'm hoping to increase my water intake during the day. Middle of this month will be my 7-year anniversary, and I'd love to feel more confident on that day.

omg - that is so frustrating! I'm sure you will get back down in no time. My official weigh in day is Monday, but sometimes I step on the scale on Sundays. I get so excited when I see a low number on Sundays, then boom its higher the next day Monday.

Happy Anniversary btw!
  • gabi_texanmom
    sw: 305 cw: 256.4; gw: 160; other goals: control salt/sodium intake (heart patient); walk 3-5 miles a day.

Awesome goals! How do you get so much walking in each day? I struggle to get my 10,000 fitbit steps each day.
  • gabi_texanmom
    sweetirish wrote: »
    Starting weight (SW) 343
    Current Weight (CW) 246.2
    September Goal 240
    End Goal Weight 199

August was NOT a good month in the irish household. Ended up 3 pounds and lost a lot of motivation. I know where I derailed and I know I won't be able to make the 235 required for IVF at my current clinic. I'm going to push for 240 and a new clinic that doesn't have the weight requirement. I dropped the birth control the doctor put me on but had no record of and I'm still waiting for a response from the office on my question regarding why there's no record of it. That email was sent on 8/15. (Side note, birth control is used prior to IVF to allow the doctor to dictate when a cycle starts instead of waiting for a period to come along). Wishing you all a sassy September!

You got this! Keep moving forward and best of luck to you!!!
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 71 Member
    nicruns wrote: »
    Question for you guys.
    When you're pressed for time, but do go to the gym (just to hop on a piece of equipment to get a a decent sweat in), what's your go-to selection??
    - Stationary bike?
    - Elliptical?
    - Treadmill?
    - Other??

Elliptical. My knees are not in great shape so the elliptical is my go-to low impact cardio workout. I use an interval timer and get a quick HIIT workout in.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    @beedesro

So glad that you're here with us. 💜
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    ajcraig403 wrote: »
    SW:218
    GW:170

Sept Goal 205... Mind set... GO!

Day one Sept 3

You and I share stats. I also started at 218. Good luck with your journey!
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member

SW: 204
    CW 204
    GW 170

September Goal = 199