October 2019 Monthly Running Challenge

Replies

• 7lenny7
    7lenny7 Posts: 3,454 Member
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Monthly question

Well, someone other than me has the question I can’t seem to grasp. Out with it.

Here's a question...

What one sport or physical activity have you always wanted to try but haven't yet? Why haven't you tried?

So many options, but the one that comes to my mind right now is yoga. I think that'd really be a good, life-long activity to add to the mix. The reason I haven't yet is lack of time, of course (if I had more time I'd run more...) and cost. I've looked at yoga classes and what I've found is not cheap.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    7lenny7 wrote: »
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Monthly question

Well, someone other than me has the question I can’t seem to grasp. Out with it.

Here's a question...

What one sport or physical activity have you always wanted to try but haven't yet? Why haven't you tried?

Yes! I really want to find a karate class... maybe kickboxing or taekwondo. Why haven’t I? Well, recently it is because I’m gimpy. But because I’ve been gimpy, I’m ready to try things I’ve only thought about doing. I’d like to find an adult soccer team, but... i kinda suck and don’t want the team to suffer. But if I find one...

I guess I never did it before because it wasn’t a priority, I never made time to pursue it. I likely just took it for granted that I’d be able too “later”.
  • PastorVincent
    PastorVincent Posts: 6,668 Member
    7lenny7 wrote: »

Sky diving. Waiting till my son is at least 18, just in case.