The Bad Advice Thread

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Hitchhiking is a great way to travel.....especially if you're alone😉👍

Going my way ? B)
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Put some lemon 🍋 juice on it, it’ll heal right up!
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Forget what you’ve heard about grease fires and water. It’s really the best way to take care of it.

So you was cooking again hu :D
    Haha! Smarty pants!
  • MelG7777
    If a woman is in a bad mood always make sure to ask her if it's because she's on her periods. She will love that.
    While eating a banana in the lunchroom at work, be sure to make eye contact with everyone in there. It will make everyone feel very comfortable.

🤣🤣
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,508 Member
    After you have been in a relationship for a while, to make sure they don't get too lazy, call out someone else's name when making love.
  • MelG7777
    After you have been in a relationship for a while, to make sure they don't get too lazy, call out someone else's name when making love.

Solid advice.
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    DiscipleOfChrist29 Posts: 84 Member
    Only eat white foods. If it's all white, it's alright. The whiter the better.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    If you see someone crying. Ask them if it's because of their haircut. They will feel better.

You made me laugh
  • MelG7777
    If you go to a movie, dare to be different. Laugh loud, cough a bunch, talk, heck if you’ve seen the movie tell what’s going to happen. People will appreciate your special ways.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    If you go to a movie, dare to be different. Laugh loud, cough a bunch, talk, heck if you’ve seen the movie tell what’s going to happen. People will appreciate your special ways.

Every time swear word is uttered during a feature presentation, I sound off an air horn.

I had a field day during the last Quentin Tarantino movie.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Quit. Being healthy is overrated. 😝
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    If you see someone crying. Ask them if it's because of their haircut. They will feel better.

*gigglesnorted*
  • MelG7777
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Every time swear word is uttered during a feature presentation, I sound off an air horn.

I had a field day during the last Quentin Tarantino movie.

See! You already know what to do. YOLO!! Love it.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Lie, cheat and steal...
    You'll be in good company with people you can trust! 🤨
  • MelG7777
    The best way to impress a new person you’re dating is to get their name tattooed on you. Bonus if it’s on the neck.
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    If you ever feel lonely, watch a horror movie before going to bed. You won’t feel alone anymore.