The Bad Advice Thread

Options

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Definitely join an MLM today! Selling cosmetics, candles, printed leggings and essential oils for disreputable companies is why there are so many insanely wealthy and successful people in the world.

• _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    When going for a job Interview. ALWAYS ask how strict their sexual harassment policy is.

You definitely need to know this before you ask the wrong person if you can poke em in the poop chute.

It's better not to ask.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    Nag your boyfriend everyday he will stick around longer.
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    When going for a job Interview. ALWAYS ask how strict their sexual harassment policy is.

😂🤣🤣🤣
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    If you accidentally go to second base with a stranger, just tell her, “I didn’t even feel anything.”

This happened to me yesterday
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    If you accidentally go to second base with a stranger, just tell her, “I didn’t even feel anything.”

This is one of my biggest fears along with walking in on my parents. I would die of embarrassment :s
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

This is one of my biggest fears along with walking in on my parents. I would die of embarrassment :s

Meh accidental boob touching 🤷‍♀️. The lady apologized. She said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ... do that.”
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    Options

Meh accidental boob touching 🤷‍♀️. The lady apologized. She said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to ... do that.”

Pretty sure I saw that movie
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

make sure that you *wink* as you ask the question....

employers like that.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Feel free to stretch that double base hit into a triple !

.... if there's a throwing error, who knows where it could take you.
  • TheMrWobbly
    TheMrWobbly Posts: 2,523 Member
    Options
    If someone does a good job or makes you proud give them an encouraging smack on the butt so they know you appreciate their efforts.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,016 Member
    Options
    Lather, rinse, repeat. It’s fine to skip a step here or there.
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Just walk in a crowd during a zombie apocalypse
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,016 Member
    Options
    Let your ex wife movie into your house you will get to see your kids more it will be fun

Haha! Nice.
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    Always make sexual innuendos with your boss. Sure fire way to secure a promotion!
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    All roads in the UK are 1 way so you only ever need to look left when crossing the road
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Don’t worry about paying taxes. The IRS is a conspiracy made up by big pharma.