Women 200lb+, Let's Make No Excuses This November!!!

Options

Replies

• CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    bl3ss3dmfp wrote: »
    A little about me... I am married with 5 kiddos. I am a homeschooling mom and full-time student. I am new to this group but not MFP. I utilized MFP many years ago and was able to lose 89 lbs. But fast forward a few years and 3 pregnancies I'm almost at my highest weight again. I struggle with nonstop snacking and thoughtless eating. I also have an awful sweet tooth... this will NOT be easy, lol.

SW/CW:226.8 (11/4/19)
    November goal:219
    UGW:180

Mini goals would be to log my meals at least M-F, hit the 8 cup minimum for water a day and cut out wine until the weekend. I would also would like to log some type of workout each day (5 days/wk) even if it's short and low intensity.

You sound like me. Just add a few more kids. I lost alot in 17/18 but gained back alot with my most recent pregnancy.
  • amlundie
    amlundie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Reeneeroo wrote: »
    I'm new to this group and in need of support and advice... I've been using MFP for a few years now, had success and set backs... Long story short I'm coming back after a huge fall off and am now at the most I've ever weighed in my life... I've decided this is it. I'm reaching my goal and staying there! I just started going to a medical weight loss clinic and am doing meal replacement 1-2 x day w/ 1200 calorie intake.
    Height: 5'6"
    SW: 334
    CW: 330
    GW: 200
    Here is my current crisis- I started my diet (low carbs, calorie counting, etc.) On 10/31. I already went off my diet one day very badly when my son convinced me to take him to taco Bell... Ok no big deal. Saturday is our family and extended family holiday get together. Everyone is bringing a snack and for dinner is a pizza party. I know the answer should be to bring something diet friendly for me, but when I mentioned this to my hubby his response was " it's unrealistic to be able to stick to your diet everyday". I found this discouraging and he does support me but I don't think he realizes how easy it is to get derailed for me and how much of a set back it could be. I'm the kind of person that if I break my diet one day I'm more likely to break it the next day and so on... That's how I got here in the first place. What do I do? Missing the family function is not an option.... Please help me figure out how to participate without making a big deal of my diet....

That's a tough spot to be in, maybe sit down and talk with him and explain that you really need to be in this 100% at this point and it would be helpful if he kept you accountable. Let him know you need his help, I know my husband loves to know he is needed and maybe that will get him more invested in your success. And make something that you can eat to bring, that is the easiest way to go and also stay on track.
  • orangequilt
    orangequilt Posts: 4,188 Member
    Options
    November goals

Get down to 99.9kg or less (currently 101.2kg)
    Keep weekly average calories within goal
    Keep snack calories under 25%

Good luck everyone!