Women 200lb+, Let's Make No Excuses This November!!!

Options

Replies

• RavenStCloud
    RavenStCloud Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    @Terytha I'm doing NaNoWriMo in December! I really wanted to do it properly this month, but I know I'll have more to commit to myself and writing next month! Good luck!
  • Candyn617
    Candyn617 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    @mmccloy12 I can totally relate to this! It is so hard to not partake in social situations without eating all there is to offer. A little bite of this and little of that. Before I know it I feel disgusted with myself and that also leads to bad food choices. I am slowly learning to eat before I go. Drink some extra water or some bullion. Keeps me from completely sabotaging my efforts. But you also have to remember that 1 meal or even 1 day will not ruin the journey. A slight detour is okay as long as we keep pushing forward. We are often are own worst enemy and critic. So be proud of your progress and remember we are all in this together!! 💕
  • aliciap0116
    aliciap0116 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    So I made a list and kept it on my phone of cagories of food I "wasn't allowed to eat." These were the foods that I knew would trigger me to binge: 1. Fast Food 2. Fried Food 3. Baked Goods 4. Chocolate 5. Bread 6. Soda 7. Dairy.

This is so true! I was gluten free for a while because of GI issues. People ask if I missed bread but the truth was I “missed” bread so much more when I was eating it all the time! Complete elimination does reduce cravings.