WOMEN AGES 50 + FOR DECEMBER 2019

Options

Replies

• teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Janetr........Wow, you look great..and maintaining that loss is wonderful!
    Lanette... thanks :-)

Betsy in NW WA
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Barbie- So true about the mean spirited so true here is better no grumps lol
    Katla- I’m tough of course I’ve gotten a snippet of mean comments before. Luckily the MFP can take posts down if need be tho. Shared a recipe got unsolicited parenting advice for having JRs foto as my profile pic. Then ripped into a new mom of a newborn.More concerned for the new mom since that’s a fragile time she had the courage to diet for the first time was over 200lbs. Hope she didn’t give up.
    To piss them off further I can always change my pic to Vegan stuff the lady was anti-vegan too.

Amber Tx

Spaghetti 🍝 for dinner probably shouldn’t have carbs are issue this winter pops my weight up. For Dinner toast 1 slice,Apple 3/4 ,y egg whites with crystal light. Had orange juice but not fresh squeezed need to find time to get to my tree without JR knowing.... or he will want to go outside for 3hours!
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Janet OKC: You look fabulous!!! :flowerforyou:

Heather: I love your Christmas to-do-list! :star:

Amber: I can’t believe the behavior of some people. You don’t deserve mean comments, nor does anyone else. I’m happy you were able to get your tree without JR knowing.

We are having a gorgeous sunny day after a frosty morning. Yay!!!

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    😀
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    Lisa beautiful quilts!

Cheri
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Options
    Lisa your quilts are gorgeous, they will be family keepsakes for years to come. I had to laugh at the last one, you totally disappeared, I too am 5'2" , sometimes a challenge lol

Heather, I love to decorate but alas when I'm done it looks like a child did it. A friend sent me a picture of her gorgeously decorated tree, I was too embarrassed to show her mine. :neutral: I'm sure many will enjoy your outdoor lights.

Thank you all for your kind comments, I post them occasionally more as a reminder to myself that I need to persevere. Never going back!

Janetr OKC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Lisa The grandkids are gonna love their new quilts! Free motion quilting on home machine is fascinating - do you program your machine with a template you draw yourself, or choose a machine preset pattern? They turned out so great!

Julie from Texas I'm so sorry about your mom. I lost my dad & sister the same way, but I was an adult - big difference. I feel such sadness for "young Julie". (((hugs)))

Carol What fun to eat salad for breakfast!

Janetr I love your before & after photos. They are so inspiring. You look wonderful!

Amber I just read this thread now. I used to follow others, but the disinhibited-mob-mentality-snarky-bashing was irritating, so I quit.

Heather I'm glad my photo of the house being moved gave you a chuckle. It is a startling sight!

Karen in Virginia
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    @ydailey Yvonne I just read the post you left in the November thread. That was a lot of emotional stuff to tackle all in one day. I would have lost it, too. (((hugs)))

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.02min, 11.7amph, 121ahr, 136mhr, 1.87mi= 90c
    apple watch- 61c
    MANUAL TREADMILL, walk- w/some sprints- 30min, 16.02min mi, 106ahr, 147mhr, 1.87mi= 277c
    apple watch- 266c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.41min, 15.2amph, 145mhr, 1.44mi= 63c
    apple watch- 48c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 16.14min, 11.5amph, 149mhr, 3.10mi= 183c
    apple watch- 105c
    jog sta 2 wrk- 5.40min, 9.46min mi, 142mhr, .58mi= 71c
    apple watch- 59c
    jog wrk 2 sta- 4.19min, 9.39min mi, 151mhr, .44mi= 65c
    apple watch- 55c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 15.26min, 9.7amph, 144mhr, 2.50mi= 216c
    apple watch- 118c

total cal 965