HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
1. Hit my water goal for the day Doubled it again
2. Actually eat lunch If you call hummus, carrot sticks, and a cheese stick lunch. Lol
3. Figure out dinner We ended up getting takeout but I got a chicken caesar salad so not toooo terrible I guess.
4. Run to the store for veggies Doing that today. In a few minutes actually.
5. Drive Mom to Union Beach It was 45 minutes away but we had a lovely chat while I drove up. I listened to a podcast on my way home.
6. Library Was there for all of 2 minutes. I knew exactly where the next book was on the shelf and it was on the ground floor so it took only a few seconds to find it.
7. Write Chapter 17 Nope. Just didnt get around to it. Gonna write it tonight!
8. Gym My hips were super tight from the walk the day before I think so I passed. I'm gonna go this evening though.
9. Bed before 11 I laid down at like 9:45ish and read for about an hour. Was still out by 11 I think.
ZizzyBumble wrote: »
Friday January 3
Stay in the green
5 fruit and veg
Fitbit exercise goals
Loose the recent 5kg gain (-0.5 so far)
Kuhl50 wrote: »
I need to go read the tips on posting in these forums so I can reply to folks and show progress from previous day, but...
bookmeister86 wrote: »
Today I will:
- Log everything I eat
- Stick to food plan
- Stay within maintenance
- Drink 3+ bottles water
- Run to work
- Talk back to sabotaging thoughts didn't really have any, motivation still high
- Stay positive
- Take 45+ minute lunch break
- Finish work by 6pm
- Plan weekend activities (including fun!) was too lazy/tired, just felt like flopping
- Speak to boyfriend in French ditto
- Gratitude journal ditto!
clicketykeys wrote: »
So, the place I thought I could go for a run inside allows walking but not running. (It's a mall that has been converted into office space.) And it's raining and cold again today, so I won't be running. I'm going to try to do some yoga later. Found a spot for my gloves, got the necklace made, desk is mostly cleaned off. Finished putting laundry away this morning but now there's a new load going. *sigh* It never ends.
Blogging is a struggle. I'm determined to get the post I started yesterday finished and it would be nice to knock out another one before I head to the garden for my last shift as Mrs. Claus. I'm feeling unsettled and discouraged. I think I also need to check my semester overview.
HEGoddard0928 wrote: »
1. Log all my food The good, the bad, and the ugly
2. Grocery run Was very VERY proud of me. I found a container of single-serve brownie batter hummus that I almost bought but I'm trying to cut back on my sugar and those little individual containers had like 15g! No thank you!
3. Write Ch. 17 Came out well I think
5. Laundry Done! Just need to fold it but that's for today...hopefully
7. Meet water goal Exceeded it again!
9. Drop off rent Done! I'm really glad that we are able to get that back on track again!
11. Pick 1 order I really should have but it was so dreary out that I just didn't want to go out and do things productive. Well other than food shopping and laundry. Lol
Have a great day everyone!
Copyright 2005-2020 MyFitnessPal, Inc.