Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.17min, 152mhr, 9.30min mi, .45mi= 61c
    apple watch- 66c
    bike ride dome 2 hm, windy- 20.05min, 7.7amph, 153mhr, mi= 196c
    apple watch- 156c

total cal 605
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Laid in the sun then went in the pool. Took a donation to the charity place here and, of course, I had to go in. Got 2 shirts. Not sure that I need them but I liked them.

Went to the movies

Karen VA – was that shredder the kind where it shreds the paper in one long strip? If so, I really like those for our ceramics.

Welcome everyone new!

Lucy – look at Iris’ eyes. You are SOOO lucky.

Michele now in FL
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,854 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Not particularly looking forward to this coming week.

I've been enjoying the long weekend even though most of what I've been doing is writing my exam.

Tomorrow, all the busyness starts again ... one thing after the other all week long.

Oh well ... one thing at a time.

Machka in Oz

I think I've made it through the busiest, most complicated morning of the week. The rest of the week is busy, but hopefully not quite so hectic.

Of course, the last thing we did this morning was stop for lunch, and on my way back from getting some napkins, I tripped and slammed my elbow into a high table and immediately slammed my arm down on the table trying to catch my balance. My right arm is quite sore now. But I'm moving it, so I'm sure nothing is broken ... probably just bruised.

Now I've got to figure out where I left off of work last Friday!

And what I'd really like to do is to take a nap ... but I don't get to take naps.

Machka in Oz
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,907 Member
    Options
    :)Terri, I'd love to watch figure skating with you. I watch alone and my husband asks "are you finished with the skating yet?" Right now I'm watching the Four Continents Championship. I've watched enough over the years to know the names of the skaters. While I can't help being a bit partial to the US skaters, I like so many of the skaters from other countries and admire the skill and artistry.

:) This afternoon, I got very drowsy on my bike while watching skating so I went and lay down and slept for over an hour. I was probably extra tired because I stayed up late watching the Academy Awards. I had actually seen three of the movies that had nominations---I liked one, tolerated one, and quit watching one in the middle. Only one award was given to someone I would have chosen.

<3 Barbie in NW WA
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,733 Member
    Options
    Barbara - I hated living there as a teenager, we were 7 miles from town. We couldn’t do any extracurricular activities after school because we only had one vehicle and Dad had it at work. We (Rodger and I) we’re given the opportunity when our girls were little to have two acres given to us if we wanted to build on it. I didn’t accept, against Rodger’s wishes as he drive truck and I didn’t want to be that far in the country on my own. My parents and grandparents were there still and I would have had help, but I didn’t want that life. Now I miss it.

Michele- Rodger had been complaining of stomach issues and headaches for probably 4 years. He was self diagnosing as well and refused to see a doctor. I was sure the headaches were blood pressure and stomach was diet. Since he’s been to a doctor in November and is being taken care of he has learned I was right. I understand your frustration with him saying it was something he ate. Rodger was doing that daily to me.

Sue - what a mess to come home to. I hope your electric doesn’t need to be upgraded.

Ginny - I of course don’t have the insurance woes that you do, but that sounds like an amazing plan you have . Is this through your employer benefits?

We had the Grands for supper, I made a healthier supper tonight and of course they voiced their displeasure. My coworker and I were talking today about our Grands. She has a 5 year old granddaughter who is quite advanced for her age. She spent the night on the weekend and when my coworker was trying to get her to eat seafood she said, the only seafood I’m going to eat is Goldfish crackers. This cracked me up as I wholeheartedly agree with her.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Tina in CA- that looks like so much fun! I need to put on my bucket list. I would love to go, dress vintage, dance, see cars, enjoy bands. I hope you have a blast! The crowds make me nervous, but I must overcome that at some point in my life!

Luci in WNC- Iris is adorable! Tonight i WANT sugar! Off meds right now, so i am sure that isnt helping. My dr is speaking with rhuematologist next week for next steps. I still think it is yeast bloom, she is unsure. All i know is that for now, i can't have some of the things I love because I feel much worse after eating them. And i am tired of hurting and lacking energy. I promise to keep y'all posted.

Machka- Oh No! Ice that arm and elbow. As Luci said, we don't handle falls as well as we use to! Hugs!

Michele- sounds like you are having fun.

Today's high was 46F. Valentine's day high forecasted is 15F!

Speaking of tired....heading to sleep.

<3
    Kylia
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Os ars Women’s health care product ad that was rejected 🙅‍♂️.Graphic for men lol so make sure the big babies aren’t in the room. I showed it to hubby but only cause his reaction is hilarious to me lol 😂.

Luci- wasn’t easy to get those shoes away. He grows so fast got to do it again in 2months I bet (That’s his average between growth spurts every 2.something months ). Good news is this new pair I have an identical next size up!!! So will be easy.After that hard since He’ll be in adult teen Sz 1’s-5’s then adult men’s section 5-up. We all know men’s section y teems do not carry Mickey Mouse shoes .

Amber Tx

Found out the Oscars who allowed many times a men’s errectile disfunction as turned down a Woman’s post birth care items ad (the site has stuff for healing to post pard help). Sounds about right a man getting better woods medicine to products are more Important that women being pointed to a site for Women’s health products for after having a baby. We wonder why we go to a doctor try to ask about peri menopause get silence or called hysterical .Maybe these ads should be along with other health care ads so it’s not such a curtain pulled suffer in silence with zero clue if things are normal or not thing. Of course I’d make it a little less grafic I thought but then thought well our period commercials aren’t very lady like either lol 😂. Yet got a man proud as can be talking about his disfunctions on tv to YouTube my email ads every second of the day must be billions of them!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,078 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Good morning all. It's been snowing heavily outside and it's piling up on the window sills. We don't often get snow, and I don't relish driving through a blizzard, so I may give Craft Group a miss this morning. Lots to do at home.

Tina: 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 for the property sale!
    Sue in WA: Isn't it annoying the way things always seem to cost much more than expected. I hope you have no more nasty surprises in the near future. We have daffodils and tulips in flower already, poking through the snow at the minute.
    Ginny: I think I might follow your example and cosy up with a book for an hour or two today.
    😍😍😍😍😍Soooo many lovely babies!
    Barbie: We don't have sports on our TV so don't get to see much competitive skating. However, Dancing on Ice is on at the moment, so I am getting a weekly fix. I skated as a teenager, and took up figure skating and Ice Dance in the late 80's. Helped with the local Skating Club. Had to give it up after a ski-ing injury in my early 60s.

Just got a call from our craft group convenor to say that most people are giving it a miss so definitely having a duvet day!

Machka: Ouch! Hope that arm is just bruised.
    Amber: 😂🤣🙃 Shoe wrestling!!!

☘️ Terri #snuggledindoors
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Tracey-yes, insurance is through employer. It can be quite expensive here in the states. We are providing the more traditional plan (which I have) and the Health Savings Account option-which is becoming more common here. It can work well especially for those younger and fewer health issues. My oldest son has one of those. I didn't switch to the HSA since I am so close to retirement, I won't have opportunity to bank up that much in funds. But our insurance is one of the great benefits we offer.

Viv UK-your floors and cabinets look very similar to mine!

Off to get ready for another day. Get to go explore two buildings we are going to remodel with the architect-that should be fun. One is a quite old historic building that I really want put back to use.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,694 Member
    Options
    morning ladies~ I am dressed and having my tea..watching the local news, and I will pick Dan up for work and then go get homer outside.. then will see if Trudy wants to hit the senior thrift shop and then come home and figure out our new program at work..and put my resume on indeed..a rainy yucky day
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Viv UK, The floors look great. Thank you for sharing.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,201 Member
    Options
    Nice flooring Viv. I like the colour, goes well with the units. <3
    We should really replace our kitchen floor. It's cheap laminate and not in perfect condition. In fact, the whole kitchen is boring, though functional. DH would never see the reason for new units etc, but he might see a new floor in his future. :D I just read endless decor magazines and dream. >:)
    The rest of the downstairs is real wood and very, very tired. Ideally it should be stripped back and refinished, but I truly can't stand the thought of the mess. :* If we decorate the living room it might get done because everything would have to come out anyway. I'm afraid I've just got lazy. It would be a project and I don't think we could agree on colour schemes etc. Nor do we want to spend lots of money. I am dreaming of a new rug though. :p

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

Sue-that sucks! Just an fyi, an electric water heater doesn't recover as fast as the propane one does. We have electric and it is usually fine for both of us, but shower timing can get tricky if have guests. Hugs!

Viv- I love the flooring. Is it vinyl plank? We put vinyl plank in our kitchen 8 years ago and I love it! It still looks brand new even with 2 giant dogs.

Terri- inside sounds great! Can I come cozy with you? I really don't want to go to work today :'( man, that sounded whiny......Mother Nature needs hormone pills!

Maybe I can get my act together today. Head hurts. I have a list of to dos to get done at work before Spring hits. I need to give myself a kick in the ......

Welcome to the new ladies!
    Stay safe in your endeavors today.
    Know that I think of y'all daily as you inspire me to be a better me!

<3
    Kylia in Ohio where our weather is a whirlwind mess.