Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Karen in Va-we do a lot of whole house clean outs and ended up with a fairly new shredder.I take all of our old and junk mail,shred and use for starting fires in the wood stove.We can’t technically have Anything until it goes to the curb,then everything is up for grabs.
    Debby in Va
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Rebecca: Congrats on getting rid of nighttime heartburn!!!! :star:

Heather: The photo of the wave from Brighton Marina is stunning and powerful. WOW!

Machka & Karen: We haven’t had dinner at someone else’s house in a long while due to DH’s dietary restrictions. We have occasionally gone out to a restaurant with friends and that works out very well if the restaurant has gluten free options. :flowerforyou:

Lanette: Thanks for the Valentine’s Day reminder. :bigsmile:

Yoga today!!! Yay!!! I also have a doctor appointment later in the day. She wants to see all of my vitamin supplements. I have them tucked into a tidy carrier and look forward to finding out what she things is useful and what is a waste of money.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Rainy day but finally exercised .Gained a pound or two got to rework them off (ovulating so hormones).

Amber Tx

Barbara- Yes my Aunt a bitter Wiman who hates to see her sons happy too
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,067 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    April Yes! and Welcome Aboard.

Karen in Virginia
  • sh0tzz99
    sh0tzz99 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    So all your talk of dancing and I just bought tickets to "Viva Las Vegas" in April. They call it a Rockabilly Weekend. Swing dancing, line dancing, music, classic car show, and all kinds of other stuff I probably won't care about. A friend loves this event and I thought it sounded fun, so off we go for girl weekend. Here' a link if you care to see. https://www.vivalasvegas.net/

Sounds like the UK is having quite the storm. Another friend's flight from London to Amsterdam was cancelled twice and delayed at least 2 days. Hope you're all faring well.

Property sale is due to close Friday. I hope it does. I need the stress of that to be gone.

Tina in CA
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    mhx9myvyiqo0.jpeg
    For both meals had :smile:
    1.unsweetened Apple juice 60cal per glass (1)
    2.Bag of microwave broccoli medaly (cauliflower broccoli carrots) 30cal servings
    3. Spaghetti 🍝 Squash flavored noodles 200cal per serving (makes 6 per box), pepper5cal,1/2 can unsalted corn 60cal per serving ,1-2servings of Prego sauce 90cal each serving mixed it up in Tupperware get a serving for 6 meals.

Exercise band y walking today.

Amber Tx
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Not a bad day today. Got some tedious work things done. Good workout at gym. Checked to see what you all have going on. Heading off to read some of book for a book study for wellness points (we get discount on what we pay for our insurance by doing some simple stuff). I get bloodwork/annual physical this Saturday along with echocardiogram (monitor an aortic aneurism I have had for years, stays the same). That gets some of the points, dental visit gets some, get points for steps and going to gym, so I'm basically done with it after I complete book study. In group reading Urban Meyer's "Above the Line." Folks who have already read it say it is pretty good.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio