WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,693 Member
    Options
    Brought my sweet baby Homer over he and Alfie had a late breakfast and Homer is tucked on my lap and happy as a clam.and Alfie hanging on the bed. We are watching cooking shows..
    Heard from Aimee she said it's a hot mess at work.. I can only imagine and in there the next 3 days . Ugh
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    Barbara - It's in April. Today our excursion leaflet arrived. We are pondering which ones to go on. Watch this space! :D
    They are expensive, but this may be the last time we go to Norway. I'm debating on a RIB trip around the Geiranger fjord. DH is reluctant because of his bad back.
    Excited! B)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    :)
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    Will catch up later. All good intentions to pack something to eat for training meeting today. Wasnt a priority, so didn't do it. Man....lesson learned! I am currently eating an Oatmega protein bar. It is okay, but wouldn't go out of my way to eat. Pastries offered for breakfast. Hamburger and fries for lunch. Ugh! I could have eaten the burger but have burgers 3 times in five days. Upside- I didnt grab a snickers bar. Dinner wont come fast enough!

😉
    Kylia
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    French Circle was fun. We understood most of it, though I'm still not much wiser as to why the author is not well known. Apparently he is big in Japan. :p
    Before we set off I got cross with DH, who has a habit of asking me, "What time do we need to leave?"
    :o:#:o:# Am I the Oracle? :#
    I find it so annoying. Almost lost it. He was grumpy and bothered.
    When we got there, we were a few minutes early, so we went to the pub opposite. The England/South Africa cricket test match was on.. He had been watching it before we left. All was clear. Why he just couldn't have said, I don't know. Grrrrrr!

Came home happy.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,068 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA: Barbie: 💖 these! I’m saving them too! 😂

animated-ice-skating-image-0039.gif

animated-ice-skating-image-0040.gif
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    sqll2rg10cd4.jpeg
    iv01jk4vgr87.jpeg
    wqucqxfn25jn.jpeg
    hau7z0h97si4.jpeg
    k3w4hqfyds1n.jpeg
    cl82juzz2edv.jpeg
    sqkewgp102o2.jpeg
    ec5vnwatv02e.jpeg
    ey3xpk982q7o.jpeg

Lots of sales !! $7.00 lamp shade . $0.25c each for 12 boxes of tuna helper! Found granola on sale $1-$1.90 each for products normally $6! Got kids size- able scooter 🛴 sizable helmet y pads included $19 normally $40. Also some learning science kits normally $20 for $5 (2 for me to do with him y 1 hubby has to tackle he’s excited already lol an air pump car to make with his boy!) . Shoes a sz13 big boys Batman Velcro light up pair $16.99 (they all are the same price plain or not so was looking for all in one!) to grow into. Got summer stuff for big control to a valentine gift for Hubby from JR. Found under $2.37 for a 5 pack reusable droid prep containers got 2. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-3-Compartment-Meal-Prep-Containers-5-Containers/622601827

Lost Pooh Bear 🐻 at Starbucks! Old Naval grandpa found it luckily! He turned it into the workers they put it in the back room. Bought a 9ft jump rope for exercise (can’t use when JRs not occupied of course got an extra one for him as he grows. )
    Chuckie cheese 🧀 he had a blast then decided a boys ball was his .Had to buy the $11 ball ⚽️ hand it to the kid cause 2yr old mine grip! 🎫 TICKETS! JR yelled which means he thought it was his prize for his tickets 🎫.He thought the boy was trying to steal his prize lol it was the other way around. Oh well tossed it in a birthday bag for next month when he went to sleep.

Had a fun time. Hubby was happy 😃 we had fun found sells.

Amber Tx

Too many calories at the Chuckie Cheese JR refused to eat our shared pizza he called it stinky. Gluten free got turned down. Hubby bought him his only favorite pizza parlor cheese pizza for dinner there problem solved y I get a break. I got tofu soup next door to the Starbucks.Backs hurting carried JR a lot so exercise today was:
    Carrying 40 lb weights around yelling Pooh!! Where are youuuuu! Again up a truck step. Then again into a cart 🛒 which I pushed 40lbs plus groceries all over the store! Over muddy puddles .
    Got groceries in/out of a tall truck. Walked so much my legs ache.

So I say I’m done ✅!

Dinner carrot sticks,homemade guacamole, smallest pieces of chicken in Parmesan,casserole tiny portion,y main course Tofu miso soup .
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Scooter 🛴 I got $19 in store holds up to 220lbs!! Sizable helmet y scooter! http://www.walmart.com/ip/HALO-SUPREME-BIG-WHEEL-SCOOTER-BLACK/629900010

Amber Tx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    Uyyuuu
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,606 Member
    Options
    <3
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    NYKaren – I found destroying that thing satisfying on so many levels!

Barbara AHMOD – wall paper left this house years ago! Then we did the sponge paint (remember when that was popular?). My husband loved it, took me years to convince him to get rid of that!

Luci in WNC – soup came out fine. Didn’t win a prize, but people ate it and complimented. There was quite a variety of very good soups-my favorite was a fennel and cannellini bean soup-I’m getting that recipe!

Got hair cut this am before going into work, it was getting long, not back to short bob. Work was one of those days where I got lots of interruptions, but got things accomplished nonetheless. Ended day at meeting off-site. County health commissioners decided to harass me saying I am too thin (I would never tell him he is too heavy). Told him I really do eat. There were snacks at the meeting (we were saying best wishes to local provider who is retiring and starting new job in another county, she will be missed). There was fresh fruit and brownies, I had some fruit. Didn’t want a brownie before I went to work out. I just don’t understand some people.

Had a good workout and drove home in the snow. It looked lovely. Was a bit cautious because we had sleet earlier and wasn’t sure what roads were like underneath it. Most folks were driving sensible. Got to hill that leads to my neighborhood and there was a car off the road.

Satellite is out due to snow. It is really starting to annoy me-it seems like it goes out more frequently, and during bad weather is when you want news access. I may see when this contract runs out and switch to a cable provider for a while. I do like DISH program selections but I will see what competition has. May look at dropping all of it and stay with Netflicks and Prime and see about one of the internet alternatives for watching football.

Off to read for a bit.

Take care all,

Ginny in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,533 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 8.03min,, 131mhr, 11.6amph, 1.56mi= 57c
    apple watch- 61c
    MANUAL TREADMILL, walk- 30.06min, 129mhr, 1.5mi= 71c
    apple watch- 159c
    arm ski machine- 5min, 41aw, 109mhr, 752meters= 20c
    apple watch- 37c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.24min, 136mhr, 16.3amph, 1.46mi= 42c
    apple watch- 48c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station, misty- 15.50min, 146mhr, 11.5amph, 3.03mi= 143c
    apple watch- 114c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.55min, 10.34min mi, 144mhr, .56mi= 65c
    apple watch- 65c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.37min, 147mhr, 9.55min mi, .46mi= 51c
    apple watch- 54c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 20.09min, 7.7amph, 147mhr, 2.59= 179c
    apple watch- 156c

total cal 628