• KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Mary Lovely. Hope you feel better soon. <3
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Kim: You are amazing. You get so much done. I have always admired your gardening and embroidery businesses. :flowerforyou:

Mary: You and DH are a handsome couple. :bigsmile: I hope you’re feeling enough better to go for a bike ride tomorrow. :star:

I ran errands and bought groceries today. I loaded up on raw almonds and unsweetened cranberries, plus found a wonder piece of Pacific NW Cod to cook for dinner. It was delicious.

I had a great yoga class this morning at the sports club. DH has his chair yoga tomorrow morning and I plan to go with him. He hasn’t been feeling very well for the last while and I think he sits too much. Going to yoga will get him moving and help him feel better. I think I’ve mentioned that he does chair yoga. His teacher is a good one.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,197 Member
    Options
    Karen - My dragon is at the end of the line, almost out of the picture. Green. There was a dragon competition, a dinosaur competition, a choice of rabbit, giraffe, etc competition and a fantasy room competition. I like Johnny's living room with all the different cakes and a big tv with football on. :D The brown beast is my T-Rex! :laugh:
    Your day out with your granddaughter sounds heavenly. We couldn't set foot out of doors because of Storm Dennis! :# One thing we hope is that the kids will still like us when they are teenagers. My friends all say that you don't see so much of them and it changes, but my ambition is to be a 'listening ear' to their troubles. They can't be worse than I was!
    I have this fantasy of them stomping off from their parents' house and coming round to ours for some tea and sympathy.
    May we live that long! ;)

Singing today! The singing group is having a little tea and cake party afterwards to celebrate 8 years for the club. I'm taking a packet of pretzels. Might have a nibble of an especially delicious cake if there is one. Tea is always welcome.
    Then we will resume our classical session a bit later.

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    fanncy0626 wrote: »
    Hello ladies! I have been very busy. We visited the DGC in California and they gave us colds. I have been laid up since Valentine’s Day. Here is a picture before the cold hit!
    lvpfl31sjhhp.jpeg

We’re hoping to go for a bike ride tomorrow if we feel better.

<3

Mary from Arizona/Minnesota

Looking good!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    I always do what I want almost every day. :D:D:D

My question is, why wouldn't you? >:)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
    Machka9 wrote: »
    I always do what I want almost every day. :D:D:D

My question is, why wouldn't you? >:)

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

I hope you never find out.

M in Oz

I hope we never find out, too.

Like Heather, I always do what I want almost every day because, at the moment I can. It wasn't always the case.
    I know that Life is finite. It hasn't always been a bed of roses, and fate can change things in a flash.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,065 Member
    Options
    Up to page 48
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,605 Member
    Options
    Good Tuesday!

I would like to say I was productive yesterday at work.....I honestly am not sure what I did.....other than answering phones and waiting on customers. Busy was good. Nice weather and government holiday I am sure helped! I have invoices to total today, yay! Worked on household paperwork last night. Guest room looks better again.

Husband has dentist appointment this morning. He woke up Saturday with a tooth aching. With his family's dental history, I felt it best to get checked since it was still bothering him yesterday. Dinner out with friends tonight.

Kim- Nice job!

Mary- Good looking couple! Hope you are feeling better today.

Hugs because I like them ;)
    Welcome to the new ladies!

Let your own strengths shine today!

😍
    Kylia in rainy but warm Ohio
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,605 Member
    Options
    Ginny- Lovely! I so want to do some changes to my kitchen including back splash, counter tops, and something with my cabinets. My husband is talking removing walls, so I have to think simple changes. Our master bath or driveway are larger priorities.
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,328 Member
    Options
    B)
  • KJLaMore
    KJLaMore Posts: 2,828 Member
    Options
    <3
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Heather Yes! I wondered if that was your dragon. In the picture I was first looking at it looked more blue. Thank you for posting that last photo where I can see the entire green dragon. Edie was a fair and thoughtful judge; she took into account several judging criteria. She's the bomb. I underestimated your artistic talent & thought perhaps your dinosaur, obviously an excellent rendition of a T-Rex, was your "dragon" - until I spotted the partially cut-off picture of the real dragon at the far end of the carpet. <3 Excellent art contest.

Today is my granddaughter's 11th birthday! This evening we will celebrate at her house with take-out from her favorite Chinese restaurant. We will be taking care of Lilliana today, then picking up the latest foster kitty from his neutering surgery, and taking him & ourselves to the birthday celebration.

Machka I hope I never find out, either. We do what we have to do. And you are doing a top notch job.

Karen in Virginia
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,530 Member
    Options
    ppp999999999
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,046 Member
    Options
    wessecg wrote: »
    Yesterday I posted the profile of a man who is a catfisher. I know he is a catfisher because I reverse searched for his picture and found it in a dozen places with different names and a report that he had stolen Joe Cross the juicer's identification. Today I don't see my post. Hopefully everyone is careful if a man (him or someone else) reaches out to you if you don't know them.

Thanks again for heads up. I rarely accept friends on the friend section here. Mainly because I rarely use that portion of mfp. I agree I would be careful accepting some one like him. One thing is I do go to their profile if they won't let you see it or it is filled only with women to me that is also a red flag. So if you do decide to accept men as friends this is what I would do to make sure he is trying to be a legitimate friend. You can always unfriend someone you suspect is trying to misuse the friendship aspect of this site.