WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR FEBRUARY 2020

Options

Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    GodMomKim wrote: »
    Barbara - paid work (even if it is illegal ie; selling drugs or turning tricks) for any one or any organization is in the IRS's opinion subject to income tax review and they want a return, so they can review it - you may not owe anything, but they still want the return. My parents had me start doing returns at 13 years old and I had to declare my babysitting/pet sitting money.

Kim

This made me chuckle and yes, all paid work is subject to tax.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara - I won the burping competition. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Was Edie the judge?
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Rebecca-Definitely hacked! If they run out of money even stupidly they get a free meal theirs a closet to donate extra cleaners to others who need it.Daughter donates regularly to it because her pay is higher than the E1’s especially. If she moves based she fills those up for others.Theirs always someone with extra clothes to even a tv if they ask. Free healthcare to even free haircut if your really down on your lunch the commander or other soldier will litterely pay for it say pay me back later or as a free kindness. Daughter got one a girl had an extra computer screen couldn’t take it with her so she used it then brought it home for later when any of us need it. Facebook is known for soldier identity theft asking for money...real soldiers do not ask . Navy is a family they don’t let anyone beg for scraps. So trust me good thing you alerted a higher up so they can alert the FBI to investigate it.Its a federal crime to impersonate a USA 🇺🇸 Naval personel they will charge foreigners abroad even.

Carol- Yes healthy chicken ,green beans ,with artificial mash potatoes added almond milk to help add vitamins. Thing is the meal I had low sodium chicken y dumplings 🥟 with baked oven potatoe 🥔 wedges was also healthy but he claims it doesn’t have chicken. The name CHICKEN y Dumplings 🥟 shows their is chicken in the soup but he says it doesn’t have chicken. It literally has 1oz of chicken per helping! But he says that it’s soup not chicken casserole to chicken itself. I brought up chicken noodle soup he says it’s chicken,but chicken y dumplings is not a chicken based product. It was a very tiring argument so I gave up felt like explaining to a congressman that both parties have ideas matter to the people. Both are healthy meals but had to empty all snack prep meals to make these. Then toss the snacks in regular Tupperware. So will see trying to prep meals when a man thinks a chicken based item isn’t chicken but another variation of it is...quite aggravating . Both meals have chicken both have potatoe items. Only difference is I put green beans in one y dumpling 🥟 noodles with 4 pickles is in the other. Next time instead of dumpling 🥟 noodles I’ll just toss in spaghetti type noodles he’ll accept it then. I see now understand my MIL complaints about the men being picky in the family more every year lol.

Amber Tx
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Barbara – so glad you feel better. You have no idea how scary it was to see that car in flames and everyone hovering around the crash. I’m just so glad that he’s alive.

Michele
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,920 Member
    Options
    I had a great teacher decades ago who said "what you think about expands" - hence little worries can grow quickly. When something is niggling at me, I remind myself to think of something that I WANT to expand and not waste time on fretting about things that generally never come to pass.

:) Thank you for this. One of the benefits of meditation is expanding my ability to shift my thinking from ruminating on the wrong things.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Stressed but got through it today managed to jump rope, exercise band (added a bigger weight to it), y walked .

Tried to get JR to accept a regular cup since the nuby sites down but JR cried for his nuby cup. Hoping they fix it soon.Wish JR wasn’t picky. I’m so peri menopausal yo y downs I can’t get on an even track! Think I’m beating the start of a bladder infection tho.
    I upped my water 💦 intake to made sure to watch what I eat to get rid of it. Hubby said if it reverses starts coming back doctors immediately. He worries about sepsis to kidney failure (he googles everything like me). My breasts are sore from jumping rope. Not sure how that’s possible.

Luckily my Dads recent tests were all okay to same so great news that is a stressed gone.

Amber Tx
  • skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Roofers here again today. Poor Nessa the labradoodle was in the sitting room with me and they were pounding on the roof. The light shade fell off the ceiling and hit her on the back. She has been sticking very close to me ever since. Pickup is at the dealer's for oil change and to fix door latch (could not open driver's door). They called to tell me I need new brakes in the front so that will be done too. Yikes, lots of expenses just now.

Mary - Love the pic.

Allie - Traveling mercies. Enjoy!

Jane in England - Welcome. Come back often.

Kylia - You are looking good.

Everyone take care, Sue in WA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    Iiiii
  • GodMomKim
    GodMomKim Posts: 3,632 Member
    Options
    B)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

bike ride hm 2 gym- 7.59min, 141mhr, 11.9amph, 1.58mi= 72c
    apple watch- 65c
    treadmill walk/incline- 30min, 112ahr, 135mhr, 4.0sp, 15min mi, 5-6.5incl, 2mi= 180c
    apple watch- 174c
    bike ride gym 2 dome- 5.39min, 144mhr, 15.7amph, 1.47mi= 54c
    apple watch- 54c
    bike ride puy 2 sumn station- 15.30min, 152mhr, 11.8amph, 3.04mi= 170c
    apple watch- 116c
    Jog sta 2 wrk- 5.22min, 8.45min mi, 153mhr, .61mi= 75c
    apple watch- 63c
    Jog wrk 2 sta- 4.38min, 10.01min mi, 150mhr, .46mi= 57c
    apple watch- 64c
    bike ride dome 2 hm- 19.53min, 7.9amph, 148mhr, 2.61mi= 180c
    apple watch- 144c

total cal 788
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    <3
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    JR pooped in the potty!!! Every time is a win!

Hubby started a who gets more sleep argument Well JR answered truthfully lol. After Hubby found out how little sleep I get same or less as him depending on the day. A few blue moons anymore might get a few more. Hubby sleeps 9:30pm-3am goes straight to work).Lol JR even told how he dances,Blamed Pooh for the talking that keeps us up, Proudly answered NO y Nope to questions like you go straight to sleep right? Hubby gave me 30minutes said use my new charcoal soap 🧼 lock 🔒 the door.Was glorious 30minutes the soap 🧼 made my face so nice! Hubby said I get a surprise tomorrow he’s not sure what yet. Lol we shared Girl Scout cookies 🍪 last 4 on the package as we realized were hangry .Hubby starving on the diet he admitted.But will keep with it.

Amber Tx

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,346 Member
    Options
    Yea JR!!!

Michele who is off to bed
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Barbara - I won the burping competition. :D

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Was Edie the judge?