WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• Kiwibowler
    Kiwibowler Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wanted to share the other weight watcher in our house - Jack the Tripaw. He has stay slim because of his missing limb.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    <3

• KetoneKaren
    Options
    If there are people on this thread who are consistently posting topics that cause anxiety (virus), it is easy to customize your view by clicking on those names and choosing to ignore them for awhile. This puts their posts into ghost mode. It can easily be undone.
  • KetoneKaren
    Options
    For the record, I appreciate the links to factual information about the novel coronavirus.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Thanks @KetoneKaren :grin:;)

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,544 Member
    Options
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    Meanwhile ... it's the weekend and I'm home. :) And I'm home for the whole weekend! :)

However, I do have plans ...

1) I have an assignment due on Monday. I have started it but I need to get it done.

2) Because both my courses are online, I need to set up regular times to work on each. I need to get organised!

3) I need to run some experiments to see if I can access a few things from work at home. Not expecting much but it will give me an idea what might need to be done.

4) I need to see if I can make an appointment with my dentist for one day next week. The remaining bit of tooth has cracked away from the new filling. Bah!

5) We might need to zip out to Bunnings ... maybe.

6) Exercise!!

Machka in Oz
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Good Friday the 13th

It is my son in laws birthday. I was going to make brownies then remembered a tray of pre-made in the freezer from one of the grandchildren fundraiser. He got a massage gift certificate from me for birthday.

I took zyrtec last night and got almost 8 hours sleep. After visitation tonight will swing by store to pick up a few odds and ends (hopefully). The lines yesterday at the groceries went all the way to the backs of the stores.

Barbara oh I remember the days of no power and a well. Hurricane Ike hit us in Ohio. We were without power for 10 days. I learned to cook lots on the grill. We had a generator for freezer, fridge, and furnace. Went to friend's home for showers. Brought water home from work (only lost power there for one day). We are now on city water, have a propane stove, and have a bigger generator! There is a pigtail on our furnace to make it easier to hook up to generator as well. So thankful your neighbor worked through her fear of the dogs to seek help. Villages are hard to come by in these times!

I have to quit the processed food. Had tyson's airfried chicken again last night. Quick and easy. Joints hurt badly this morning.

Thank you ladies for keeping us informed as well as sharing flowers, babies, and pets. This is my village!

💞💞
    Kylia in Ohio washing hands lots!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Lisa- I understand about the grands. We are so use to being 2, that when more are added to the house it gets a little overwhelming. You are right the kids change so quickly! One day they are babies, then overnight they are young people.

HeatherUK yay on the cruise line decision. That should give you some peace.

💞