🌹
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,880 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    OK, where are these cabins exactly? :grin:

2jnpj9vanuxy.png

If I could, I'd nip off to a cabin like this for a couple months just about any time ... and who knows ... when I finish university & graduate, I just might try to find something similar for a few weeks.

Give me bicycles & bicycle gear, hiking & trail running gear, books, my camera, some paper and pens and I'm set. :)

What might you bring to a cabin like this if you were to stay there for a couple months?

M in Oz
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Machka: If I was vacationing in a cabin like that I’d take food & water, books, bug repellent & my terra-tryke. I’d hope for DH to feel good enough to come along.
    Katla
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Machka if I had 2 months in a cabin away without internet or tv I would take,.....books, cross stitch projects, hiking shoes, camera, boom box and extra batteries for music. Katla My husband would come with me only if he could have his phone. We watch very little tv when we are in the mountains, usually only at bedtime for news. We sit outside, he talks on phone🤔

💞
    Kylia in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,550 Member
    Options
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies

Heather I'm quite a few pages behind but just read about your "Saga" dilemma, I agree with a few others, take the money now, you can always put it away for a cruise later in the year, we don't know how things are going to pan out. There's already talk of school closures here in York, nothing yet, but it could happen.

Just want to add, I'm very grateful to all who post Coronavirus information, I think it helps to keep things in perspective and helps to make informed decisions.

Back to catching up :)

Viv UK <3
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Hi again Ladies
    Amber - thanks so much for the exercise video, I have no excuse now :);) I will give some of them a go o:) , but now I need to go to pay a few bills for my mum, time is running away with me again.

Love Viv UK <3