WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    s9xfho29xj5e.jpeg
    Today for JR his leftover protein shake with leftover pizza 🍕,water,leftover Cheetos ,leftover tortilla chips,y teddy graham cookies for lunch y breakfast. Dinner pizza 🍕 last piece for him. If he’s hungry leftover cake to his snacks.

For hubby his last 3 meal boxes (egg,green bean,mash potatoes,y cream corn 1 serving )

For me the last piece of steak 🥩 2 Oz piece on toast lots of mayo. With lemonade wrigglers or wregglers whatever it’s called brand (like crystal light) .Dinner leftover bone broth soup only y lemonade.Piece of cake later.

JR potty training- 1st poo 💩 in the underwear 🩲.He now in a diaper lol 😂 I need a break.

Well figuring out my next meals with what’s on hand.Ideas so far for Hubby y me only (JRs more important giving him the good stuff)

1. Rice y beans
    2.cornbread y beans
    3. Stove top Stuffing (2 boxes left from thanksgiving) with corn in it y
    4. Cheese sandwich 🥪
    5. Soup add a few cans of veggies
    6. Salt free Crackers with peanut butter y some granola
    7. Cereal 🥣 the tiny bits left up.
    8. bannana nut muffins with the last of the bannanas in the fridge (heard their gold now not seeing them in stores now).
    9. Bag of veggies I had in the freezer with beans on the side.
    10. Peanut butter y jelly sandwiches 🥪
    11. Ramen noodles I bought during my pregnancy 🤰 Add can of veggies to it.

Amber Tx
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Peachy: I LOVE the seed-pearl TP earrings! :heart: :bigsmile: Our schools are closed, too. Our governor set up a link to online school so that kids with computer/internet access can continue to learn without being exposed to the virus. Unfortunately, many school districts can’t check out a computer to each student because they don’t have enough to go around. Students from families with computers are set to go, but other students are not. :ohwell:

Amber: It has been a long time since my kids were potty trained and what we did at home was aided by the other kids in daycare. The older kids showed the younger ones what to do. :heart:

We had snow on the ground this morning! It is nearly gone now, but it was pretty.

Shopping at our local stores has been interesting. Food products are in good supply and easy to find and buy. TP, on the other hand, is being stockpiled/hoarded by a huge number of people. The shelves are bare. I found one package at Safeway and snapped it up. I think & hope we have enough for a reasonably long while.

Katla in beautiful NW Oregon
  • RustArt5
    RustArt5 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What is UAC?
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    Options
    (((Rita)))
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,345 Member
    Options
    Did Kerri Katona Real Fitness DVD. The plan for tomorrow is if they are having the extremepump class I’ll take that. If they aren’t, I’ll do an ASAP DVD

Happy Ides of March, everyone!

Went to WalMart this morning. Honestly, the only reason I went was because I was afraid that when I needed something, the store will be bought out. I did think that Aldi would be really wiped out, but I was pleasantly surprised. I bought some things at WM that I normally get at Aldi but bought them at WM because I wasn’t sure Aldi would have them. Now I’m making a lasagna for Vince mainly to try to make room in my refrig, not that we need it. Got the absolute last package of tp at Aldi. Admitted, it’s only a 4 pack, but that’ll do us for a couple of weeks

SuziQ – that is great to hear! Fortunately, I have about a 30 day supply of the lamictal. It’s just me (unlike Vince) but I don’t like to wait to refill a prescription until I’m almost out. It’s a good thing this time that I don’t

Lanette – thanks for the chuckle. Just what the MD ordered

Carol – love the earrings. Where can I get some?

Last night I got an email that no mass is to be held in any church that can seat more than 100. Wonder how long this’ll go on? I’m sure they don’t want to miss Easter. Wouldn’t bother me if we didn’t have mass next month since I’m supposed to count the collection money and if there’s no mass, there’s no collection money.

Kylia – if the stores go to click list only, I wouldn’t have a problem with it, my onl;y concern is that there is a minimum. Many times I can’t reach the minimum before I need an item

Michele NC
    Who is going to start on a diamond dotz
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    😊
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Annie- he sounds so nice! Maybe you can text or Skype together .

Amber Tx

I like my name too lol but think my Aunts name doesn’t fit her. Every Carolyn I meet is so nice but not her. She needs one of those names you’d expect so you see her hate coming. Like “Diabla “ or “Beast” or “Crow” or “Cruella Devil”
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    (((Rita))): I am so sorry for the situation you are facing. This is stressful for everyone. One of my fellow yoga students flew to AZ when the news of the virus came out. I have no idea when he and his wife will return. :noway:

Amber: Stores here have plenty of food, so far. They do not have plenty of tp. Nobody has gloves or facemasks. :ohwell:

According to Oregon .gov: “Test results for Persons Under Investigation: Positive 36, Negative 420, Pending 225, total PUI (a person with symptoms but not necessarily the virus) 681. There is a list by county for positive cases.”

Our county is NOT on the list with current cases. That is GOOD news for local friends, DH & me.

Katla—feeling lucky today
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,053 Member
    Options
    (((Carol)))
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    What I saw since this started (My state was one of the firsts to get this stuff).

1. Folks in denial Buisness as usual no gloves to masks cleaning .Folks ignores everything then bam mall lady !
    2. Mayor to Govenor come to town makes announcements to changes
    3. Folks stay indoors a lot grocery stores are fine .No masks fast 💨
    4. Less folks out .Less at grocery store but still lots
    5. Woke up aliens spaceships 👽 beamed the TP up!
    6. Pirates ships landed all paper goods poofed! No masks still
    7. Everyone under a rock came out bam 💥 can foods to pastas gone.
    8. 2 hour driving to find stuff but foods still there somewhat.
    9. Poof * meat to milk 🥛 gone even eggs 🥚. I blame them baking ghosts 👻 ! They think it’s Halloween already!
    10. Still has a ton of Easter candy to baskets none bought lol 😂. Odd but Easter candy must be poisonous ☠️.

Amber Tx

Hoping the craze for over shopping let’s up. We gave lots of our supplies to our older relatives.So poor hubby has to get it all over again tomorrow. Except for the diapers he told his siblings start driving! Where he went.
    I check the apps availability before he goes no need to hit the one store with nothing first. Morning here restocked best they can in the night by lunch gone. Dinner that last shopper grabbing some odd or end that’s left with poor workers looking like “WHEN IS BLACK FRIDAY GOING TO END!! “

At least will have stories to tell the youngest generation so we can not be believed lol 😂 but passes the time. Hubby admitted to wrestling a roll of tp out of a big burly woman who had arms full was trying to take his as a guy climbed on him to grab one in the middle of the pile (Hubby a big strong 💪 guy he got the guy to his destination). He said it was as if the gal was a giant squirrel 🐿 she kept grabbing it was going somewhere on her.
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    Options
    Most restaurants here have become delivery mainly now
    Amber Tx

Lol oh well we all survived cloth diapers on the kids to when if you wanted a jar of marmalade you rolled up the sleeves made it. Will survive. The younger kids who think ewww no just tear up ALL the clothes wipe y toss or diaper once with it ...they going to have to stop yelling Boomer start taking advice!