WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR MARCH 2020

Options

Replies

• LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    In the distant past I fed my parents pot roast (literally) at my house. They were more mellow than I’d ever seen them and repeatedly remarked about how good it was. :flowerforyou:
    Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

If I had been standing up, that would have made me fall down laughing. As it was, I snorted out my iced tea... That's one of the funniest things I've seen in years, Katla.

Regards,
    lisa
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,698 Member
    Options
    Boys back from the groomers and looking fresh... going to pick Dan up from work and drop him off and then it's off home.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Karen in VA: Holy Moly the Ross sisters were flexible! Is this from the 1940’s? Thanks for the entertainment. :star:

Machka: Congrats on your tooth! :smiley:

Barbie: I recently had a bone density scan and will be continuing with the Fosamax. I don’t think my situation has worsened. It is not worse, but isn’t good enough to quit meds. :noway:

Rita: I am so sorry to hear of the tornado deaths in TN. Working with the first responders has got to be hideous and heart wrenching. Your DD’s sweetie may need to have some moral support after this. Hopefully his fire department will provide needed moral support.

Today is garbage day in our neighborhood and I had a lovely chat with neighbors I rarely see as we all brought in our garbage and recycling bins.

Stay well and healthy, my friends.

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    How awful Rita. So sorry. <3<3<3

Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,050 Member
    Options
    Rita Happy Birthday to you! :flowerforyou:

So sorry about for everyone touched by the tragedy.
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    (((Rita)))

>>>

The Ross Sisters' Solid Potato Salad was from a musical film called Broadway Rhythm (1944)
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    Katla Pot Roast. :D I'm dying here. oic2n9khbdm9.png
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Tennessee 22 deaths so far https://apple.news/A1iyEAl7MTQqRrCV823QMhA

Amber Tx
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    Iiii
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Peachy: I’m happy t hear that your friends in Hendersonville are safe. :flowerforyou:

I picked up prescriptions at the pharmacy and a few groceries this morning. It is a calm day here, but not a warm one. I’m sitting near a heater at this very minute.

• exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,341 Member
    Options
    Took the Power Hour class today. The plan for tomorrow is to do some HIIT

Rori – I’m so happy your hubby had such a positive experience at the Vets. Lets hope this is the start of something that he loves

Saw this on facebook: the Coronovirus won’t last long. It was made in China <smile>

Got2b2-yea (did I get your name right?)

M – that’s exactly what I do, delete someone if they haven’t logged in in 6 months. Admitted, I usually go to 8 months around the holiday time. I realize that sometimes things can get really hectic around the holidays. I like what you have in your “about me”. I just might do that myself except for the cycling part. I usually send friend requests only to someone on here and only if they’ve been here at least a few weeks. Unfortunately, we have people who come here, post once, and then we never hear from them again

After exercise stopped at Dollar Tree, needed Lysol concentrate. Then home and out by the pool. Came in and we went to Lowes hardware. I really want different border at the house (in NC) but Vince wants to see it, so he found something at Lowes like what I found on Amazon. Don’t know if it’s the same stuff or not. Then into the pool (didn’t go in before, just laid out by the pool). Still not sure why they don’t purchase more lounge chairs for the pool but so many chairs

Michele sad to miss SpaceX launch
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Barbara: Hope you had a pleasant birthday. 🎂
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    Options
    Only up to p 3 😂 and it’s my busy week.

And it’s bedtime.

☘️ Terri

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Rita Happy Birthday

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • grandmallie
    Options
    My cousin and her family are safe they live south of Nashville in Brentwood..
    Running errands today and a little nap
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,607 Member
    Options
    Rita- my prayers are for all those affected by the storms. I guess I didnt realize how lucky we were in Dayton when we had like 10 tornados touch down one evening last spring. We only had one death. Lots of businesses still not back up. Lots of communities still in transition mode. But recovery happening just the same. Prayers continuing for the folks in TN.

Busy day again at work-yay! The day goes much faster! Son in law was grumpy, but I know he doesn't feel good. Husband is currently getting a massage. I am waiting. My friend did fix a broken nail for me before she left her office. I broke it in the nail bed.Ouch! Another couple of weeks and it should be grown out. It was nice to just chat and get my nails filed and clear coat.

Laundry finished this morning. That includes the last load which I usually forget in the dryer-:)

Lots of veggies for lunch. Yummy! 9000 steps at work today. Now to get some protein and yogurt in tonight. I have missed my afternoon yogurt with fruit and granola. We have been busy, then it is time to go home. Sun shine today was nice too!

I am sure there was more.....

Kylia washing hands lots in Ohio
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
    Oooooo
  • grandmallie
    Options
    Alfie tucked in under the covers.. me who had sleepytime tea. Up and start the day tomorrow God willing..