Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What worked for you today?

1111213141517»

Replies

• colieblossomcolieblossom Member Posts: 80 Member Member Posts: 80 Member
    I signed up for some fitness classes that we do through zoom, and made them.
  • the_vibrant_momthe_vibrant_mom Member Posts: 7 Member Member Posts: 7 Member
    I drank my water and stayed within calories today. Huge win here.
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,356 Member Member Posts: 1,356 Member
    Prelogging is so soothing. That way I don't have to work out what I'm going to have tomorrow or if I have room for a dessert in my calories. It's written down, I don't have to figure it myself. I just do what I'm supposed to and it works.
  • JessiBelleWJessiBelleW Member Posts: 669 Member Member Posts: 669 Member
    I think what I like most about this thread is that it’s a great reminder that 1 day counts. Most of us didn’t wake up over weight one day like boom have an extra 60lbs, it took many days to get there and so each day that is a win is a tiny step closer to a better healthier us
  • nexangelusnexangelus Member Posts: 1,959 Member Member Posts: 1,959 Member
    Ibuprofen gel and heat rub...
  • AlexandraFindsHerself1971AlexandraFindsHerself1971 Member Posts: 1,356 Member Member Posts: 1,356 Member
    The fact that it gets easier as you go along, because your habits are now ones that help your weight loss, you don't have problematic food in the house, and you're seeing results, which encourages your resolve to stay with the plan.
  • colieblossomcolieblossom Member Posts: 80 Member Member Posts: 80 Member
    I hit my fitness goals today.