Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    I resurrect thee
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    ...followed the cop that was chasing my then boyfriend, now my ex, on his dirtbike with no lights at night.
    My ex jumped the railroad tracks to get off the main road and the cop followed. Sparks went flying, he got hung up on the rails.
    My ex got away, I slowly drove by.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    didn’t get my window up fast enough inside the drive thru carwash and got blasted in the face with nasty car wash water.
    My left side of my body was soaking wet.

• honeybee__12
    Options
    stepped on a baby frog barefoot.
    It was so gross.
  • runinthesun7
    runinthesun7 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    One time my brother threw a piece of cow *kitten* at me and hit me in the head, so I chased him, slipped in a pile of cow *kitten* and fell head first into another pile of cow *kitten*.

😂🤣This made me laugh so hard for some reason!
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    was a kid snorkeling off a pier in Yucatan when I was pursued and chased out of the water by a very large Barracuda.
  • honeybee__12
    Options
    wore the beautiful red bottoms that I bought for my son’s wedding.
    Just that one time, they kill my feet.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    mcjla499znn9.jpg
  • brustmannzwei
    brustmannzwei Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Besides being birthed I am not sure if One time I... If I did something and it was and it was pleasurable I did it again and again, and again. If not Im of the opinion you gotta do it at least a second time to make sure you didn’t like it.
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    ^that reminds me
    One time I fell asleep at not only a red light but even going 80+ down the freeway. I was taking 5 hr energy shots and trying to slap myself awake but turns out that my car exhaust or something was leaking into my car. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • genetix71
    genetix71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Iulhjbldnanqz.jpeg
    want tofch6idk4upnb.jpeg
    go xmh8yp8cey7d.jpeg
    5r54ls0wwgk0.jpeg
    backyuynfohnekpy.jpeg
    n5fwm3fazboq.jpeg
    torvvh46lipiso.jpeg
    piwl4hulc5z6.jpeg
    metal shows!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    One time I got so drunk, I passed out and fell directly backwards on cement. My head hit so hard, the back of my skull was soft for a month.
  • stevehenderson776
    stevehenderson776 Posts: 324 Member
    edited October 2020
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    One time I got so drunk, I passed out and fell directly backwards on cement. My head hit so hard, the back of my skull was soft for a month.

Yeah, that can definitely be dangerous. When I was in college a student decided to walk home from a party drunk and ended up passing out somewhere along the way and froze to death. There was a big alcohol safety blitz at the school for a month or so after that one.