WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR APRIL 2020

Replies

• pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,507 Member
    LisaInAR wrote: »
    Thanks, all for the wishes and lovely thoughts from all of you....

dj1tc3grk532.png

I needed that today more than I knew. I'm ever grateful for your presence in my life, both individually and as a group.

Love y'all,
    Lisa in AR

K, I’m a loser. Happyyyyy bdayyyyyyyy!! I mess up at this stuff
  • LisaInAR
    LisaInAR Posts: 2,020 Member
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    K, I’m a loser. Happyyyyy bdayyyyyyyy!! I mess up at this stuff

Pip - like me, you answer what you can. :) Thank you... :smiley:
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Caught Dad before he read the email. Wrote my Aunt a email 📧 kind as I could that it’s my cousin y Uncles time only. So crisis diverted! Daughter calmed her down she got more than 3 of the email to her.

Happy April Birthday’s!!

Relaxing now stress levels high no snacking.
    Ugghhh not a way to start a day off. Got Walmart app updated set to go now checking other apps for the same .Daughter said answering the cell while out touching stuff them bringing it up to your mouth 👄,nose,y ear 👂 is a No-No. words for thought

Amber Tx
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    edited April 2020
    Newest Data’s
    88pc070z46mk.jpeg
    geo0ixn1oyx9.jpeg
    xh7ggdam7ch1.jpeg

Amber Tx

Stay strong get our stores those protective glass screens like Spain love the idea!

Apparently too many going to parks still in some states!
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,441 Member
    Amber in TX awe, each of us gets a fork full! 😁
    💖Rebecca
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    @SuziQ113 it looks like apple shops all over the world are closed till may. the main apple factory region is having new lockdowns as of today or yesterday. apparently apple parts are very hard or impossible to get. i'm not sure if it's better with other brands of computers. For "essentiel purchases" or medical appointments etc, we don't have a distance limit, just for sports. that said one might well get ticketed for going to a supermarket 5k from home when there are dozens and dozens close to home. Unless one had a good case for need for specific product. i have a ton of supermarkets around me. Same for pharmacies. for an emergency medical appointment i could indeed go further, but there are only emergency medical appointments and hopefully i won't need one of those. Lovely orchids.

@trucker743 thanks about the macs. In what ways is it too lenient and too strict in WA in your opinion? 1200 c is not a ton.

@auntibk nice story about the landlord. the flow of the radio class despite tech difficulties was a great surprise.

@Lagopus the flatcakes look delicious and the snow looks daunting.

@LuciBThinner the clapping is going on all over the world. are you close enough to your neighbors to hear clapping? it's uplifting. It looks like in some places they clap for essential workers at 7pm fridays and saturdays. https://abc7ny.com/health/quarantined-new-yorkers-clap-for-essential-workers-|-video/6060936/
    i'm not big on flag flying at all (sorry) because it fosters somewhat of an "us vs. them" approach ("america first" : did you see all the parodies of scores of countries saying ok america 1st but France/Sweden/Germany/etc, second). i think that people blamed people back in the days, there just wasn't social media to give so much lasting and ubiquitous form to the expression. but many of us are spoiled, with our creature comforts. this is a world problem and i think it's really important to try to avoid putting countries against one and other by saying "ours is best". there are many cases of countries snatching or buying out or stealing shipments of masks of other countries these last weeks. embarrassing to be from a country that does that.

@Anniesquats100 i've been using zoom but i just saw that it's highly hackable and hackers can access mike and camera though it.

@JRsLateInLifeMom when i go out now i don't take my smartphone with me. i don't want to be tracked. it also has a crack, but i won't take it as long as there is strict quarantine.
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    🤗
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,507 Member