Options
    <3

Carey, enjoyed the poem...
    Betsy in NW WA
  • JRsLateInLifeMom
    JRsLateInLifeMom Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Rebecca big 🤗 air hugs 🤗.

Hot humid muddy backyard but not raining so letting JR play until he complains of dirty hands cause a speck.He sure was made for this 2020 lol 😂 clean as a whistle kid except for the Cheetos lol . Found a cheetah face print on the window this morning.

Amber Tx

Dad doing online order with home delivery 📦 lady. Aunt went to Walmart to get the rest she had to take a number return it got cleaned off passed to the next customer as she left. Their tiny country town y here in my big city have glass or plastic barriers between workers y customers now at Checkout line.
  • stltrimom1015
    stltrimom1015 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    SuzieQ - My DH was saying something similar about the weather yesterday except in our case it's 3 days of nice, pleasant temps then back to the cold again for the weekend :) . They're actually saying we may get frost! Not what we want to hear for the weekend, especially since going out is so limited right now. But the basement and garage aren't going to clean themselves out so we've at least got something to do.

We've had a small chest freezer in our basement for years (one of those things that needs to go). We've not used it in quite a while, partly because it doesn't work :), but also we just stopped buying things in bulk as the kids got older. Now I wish we had one. We can get quite a bit in our regular freezer, but it's emptying out faster than I would like. I had hoped to get through at least 2 weeks without having to go to the store. I'll probably just go up to the small organic store, it's only about 1.5 miles away and I can get in and out pretty quick. Things are a bit more expensive there but I feel like it's worth it to not have to go to the bigger stores where everyone else is.

Time to find something for dinner. I'd like to grill tonight since the temps will be dropping so much the next few days - will have to see how DH feels when he gets home.
    Stay safe and well!
    JanetO-eastern MO
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    Options
    :)
  • LuciBThinner
    LuciBThinner Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Kate I am so very sorry for the loss of your friend! Way too young!

DH has fallen a couple of times in the past week. Scary for me – he is a big guy and watching 6’4” fall to the ground is quite shocking. Fortunately, nothing broken. I am used to being the weaker one of the two of us, so seeing him having difficulty is very odd for me after all of these years!

Rebecca I like the short hair! I am still loving that I had all mine cut off. It is so nice having it dry in just a couple of minutes!

Machka Very sad news about the hospital. Unfortunately, it seems to spread like wildfire in some places. Our first deaths here were in a nursing home where there is a large group of people testing positive. It just takes that one person who may be asymptomatic to start giving it to everyone else. ☹

TMI
    It is getting nerve-wracking that there is still no toilet paper. Having IBS is not conducive to having no paper. ☹ The washable ones I purchased never came, and the others I ordered have been delayed. Sigh! I have such 1st world problems! LOL

Karen I love the song needing haircut. Is that you?? Beautiful voice!!

Pip WA Nice pic of you and Yogi by the fire! Great pictures of the dogs!

Welcome NE, Pip!

Lisa Your job must be difficult at this time. I imagine anyone trying to collect funding is having a difficult time right now with all the focus of the world on the pandemic. Hopefully, this will not last too long and life will get into the new normal where people will be concerned with those girls again.

Carey I love the poem! Would be wonderful if that is the result of all of this!

<3 to All! Stay Safe and Healthy! Luci in WNC
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,563 Member
    Options
    stats for the day:

Bike ride home 2 dome- 10.16min, 144mhr, 16.1amph, 2.75mi= 100c
    Apple Watch- 95c
    Bike ride puy 2 sumn sta- 13.20min, 148mhr, 13.6amph, 3.02mi= 135c
    apple watch- 128c